Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He emailed me at work, his filled out divorce petition

I was at work today. I had to leave and go home. We have been living separate since November, and married 4 years..he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and ADHD so it's like being married to two separate people. He can be so charming and sweet..and then brutal..he laughs at me when I cry sometimes..and looks happy. And lies about me to his family and Fri and he won't let me correct these lies..I have left a few times. The last time I left he yelled at me that nobody wants me there and to get out and leave, nobody would miss me. Then a month later I moved back and a couple days later he yelled at me again "You know I have abandonment issues how could you leave!" His father abandoned him at a young age and his mom was neglectful, not emotionally available..I know this is why he is this way. But the pain takes my breath away.

Re: He emailed me at work, his filled out divorce petition

Hi there , I read your article and I would like to take my shot at you . I'm James a Divorced man , 57 years and 6ft tall and well built body . I'm self employed. I would love to meet someone special to spend my time with and if we connect , will spend the rest of my life with . Hope we can connect and see where things go. My email is jamesfrageaudeal@gmail.com

James