Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My husband is leaving me

I'm in agony. I have no one. My husband says hes not in love with me. We have two kids. I've asked him for a chance to work on things and he says "he doesn't know" if he can work on things and try. Meanwhile he's completely backed out of our relationship. He refuses to kiss me, hug me, call me on the phone etc etc . He's just so obviously done but he won't move out. He went out of town for business and he won't respond to texts.wont take calls. Won't talk to my kids. Told family members he won't talk to the kids cause he's afraid I'll try to talk to him if he does. We didn't even reach out to him for the first 3 days at all. I'm in such terrible agony. I don't know how I'll ever get through this. One day he just cut me completely out.

Re: My husband is leaving me

I'm in about the same boat. Really all I can say is that I hear you. My husband had a months long affair and she dumped him. He has no interest in dealing with anything, after 40 years together.

It's a unique pain. I'm amazed people get married again after being cut off like this.

I'm a divorced man. I've been searching for someone to spend the rest of my life with, I'm 6'0 ft. tall, Well built, and 57 years old. My grown daughter is out of the house. I would like to talk with you and see if we have somethings in common and then we should let things happen , you can never tell it might be fate . My email is jamesfrageaudeal@gmail.com My facebook link is on the avatar . Kindly get back to me soon ..

James

I need to talk to someone

I am so sorry that you are going through this.

I would recommend that you start taking care of yourself.
Consult with a divorce attorney and start getting things in order to protect yourself and your kids legally and financially.

Maybe go ahead and schedule some sessions with a marriage counselor. Text him the time and dates, see if he'll come, if not go by yourself- that may help you work through some of this.

Is there something going on with him? Depression?

Good luck!
Kelly

Invest in yourself. If he did not love you, love yourself enough to recognize he did you a favor. Now you can love yourself enogh to find someone who truly does love you.

How are you doing Whitney? Have things changed since you posted? Were you able to speak to your husband, is he willing to work on things or are you still in limbo?

I want to suggest you listen to a podcast episode, that will really help you move forward in this very difficult journey. Just search for the "From Devastated to Divorced" podcast and choose episode #8 The 5 Chapters to Surviving a Separation. It is a roadmap of what you can expect to deal with moving forward. This is a totally free resource, created on my own journey through an unwanted separation and divorce.

It is a very scary and painful time, but you will get through it! I believe in you.