2 HVY BTY RA NOTICE BOARD

WELCOME TO 2nd BATTERY RA NOTICE BOARD IF YOU WERE IN 2BTY RA OR ATTACHED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE IT

2 HVY BTY RA NOTICE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

hello everybody

no body going to use this page then looking at other notice boards on other sites every body keeps in touch with each other come on lads keep in touch with each other

i may have done the site but it does'nt belong to me it belongs to all ex members of 2 bty

dave i was in colchester on wednesday went past back of garrison did'nt have time to stop and anyway would not know how to have found you sorry

and to day (thursday) i passed through bexley heath and sidcup kept my eye on pub door ways just in case i saw you coming out of one (jim-dick) only joking but kept my eyes peeled any way lads ive had my say now you have yours

dont forget the web site is only what you make it

all the best mick(scobie)

Re: No Subject

Hi there mick

Thanks for your e-mail. Hope this finds you and yours well.

Yes, you can get me on both e-mail addresses. Found another ex member this week one Jim Rooney (HQ) now resides in Canada, have had a couple of replies so far. Received card from Barry at Christmas but not spoken to him since earlier last year. Mick how do we get print-offs of the photo albums

Lets hope this year we get a few more ex members joining, so we can have a re-union before we get too long in the tooth

There does'nt seem to be a lot of traffic on any of the web sites at present, so would'nt worry too much about, things can only get better.

Keep up the good work

frank watson