2 HVY BTY RA NOTICE BOARD

WELCOME TO 2nd BATTERY RA NOTICE BOARD IF YOU WERE IN 2BTY RA OR ATTACHED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE IT

2 HVY BTY RA NOTICE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: bsm 2 bty

cheers frank sorry took so long to reply but this forum usually lets me know when some one as written on it but it did'nt do it this time told you did'nt i got e-mail from melvyn ives 34 bty and dougie shepherd 51 bty

as for tom day when he wants us to know who he is i am sure he will lets us know

daughters web page had to have one cause i got one she only ten thanks for looking at it catch you later

mick

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi there mick

thanks for the e-mail,Hope this finds you and yours well. I cannot place this tom day, however from 66 I was in HQ Bty. The Bsm who was there when I arrived was WOII Aubrey Woodhouse,(ex RSA Larkhill) after him for a short time was Jack Cowley, and one called Cater or Carter, after that I have no idea. Have'nt heard from anyone else for awhile. Have visited your daughters web site (very good)!!

Sorry have'nt been much help, will get back to you later

Re: Re: bsm 2 bty

Hi Mick
Ref BSMs 2 bty. I served at Paderborn (in 2 Bty) from 1964-69 and BSMs remembered are:-
Dick Piper (later propmoted to RQMS)
Aubrey Woodhouse(left to be RSM 39 Regt)
Dougie Cater (left on time expired/pension)
Tom Mackie (left on time expired/pension)
Terry Slater (still going when I left)
I remember Jack Cowley very well but he was always the TSM F Troop in my time and not a BSM.
Cheers from Ross (ex S/Sgt 2nd Heavy)