Ginger's Forum

Welcome back to Ginger's Forum!

Ginger's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Helen Mirren/No. 1

In which film did Helen portray the character Alice Rage?

Where are you from? Kansas City

Re: Helen Mirren/No. 1

Was it "The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu?"

Where are you from? Ardmore, Pennsylvania

You are absolutely, correct, Gloria. I haven't seen it.. have you? Sounds interesting, and Helen Mirren is one of my favorites. I love it that she doesn't have plastic surgery and/or facelifts. She's beautiful just the way she is.

I've seen a lot of Mirren's movies, Ginger, but not this one. Don't know how I missed it, since I'm a big fan of hers. You're right. She's not fake. I doubt that she's ever had cosmetic surgery but still looks glamorous and can put younger stars to shame.

Gloria, I didn't watch the golden globes last night, but a female talk show host I listened to today said that Mirren was stunning and that she had "obviously" had work done, but still it was subtle, and "she's very comfortable in her own skin."...I heard that her dress was beautiful and she look great with her hair pulled back. Girl talk.. ha

I didn't see the show, either, Ginger, but a friend of mine that I call the Movie Maven did, and when I asked her how Helen Mirren looked, she said fabulous, as usual. I watched a couple of the entertainment shows after the Golden Globes that highlighted the evening and showed several actresses but not Mirren. Shame on them!