Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Girls Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Assabet……… That was quick

They are already back bringing in the top girls at every age group now that craster from game of thrones isn’t perched up in the stands like a bird of prey. From what I’m hearing every age group should have a shot at states this year. Kudos to that girl for turning it around.

Re: Assabet……… That was quick

Concordians
They are already back bringing in the top girls at every age group now that craster from game of thrones isn’t perched up in the stands like a bird of prey. From what I’m hearing every age group should have a shot at states this year. Kudos to that girl for turning it around.
Guess someone forgot to tell those "top" girls this weekend.

anon
Concordians
Guess someone forgot to tell those \"top\" girls this weekend.
I assume you are referring to the Beantown? My daughters age group the Assabet girls were spread out over mostly 3 but a total of 4 teams.
What does that statement even mean? Keep drinking that hateraid. They have more flags hanging than you have underwear.

Anon
anon
Concordians
Guess someone forgot to tell those \\\"top\\\" girls this weekend.
I assume you are referring to the Beantown? My daughters age group the Assabet girls were spread out over mostly 3 but a total of 4 teams.
What does that statement even mean? Keep drinking that hateraid. They have more flags hanging than you have underwear.
Clinging on to the past, are we?

Anon
anon
Concordians
Guess someone forgot to tell those \\\"top\\\" girls this weekend.
I wasn't the OP but did see the 16 dream team play at the Bedford showcase. Good team but they came out on the wrong side of the win column.

Even if CG is not perched in the bleachers leering at women, his enablers are still there. That is not a place that should hang onto its heritage.

Lol @ “enablers”. I hope you are a woman talking like that.

Anony Mouse
Lol @ “enablers”. I hope you are a woman talking like that.
What is that supposed to mean? What does does being a woman have to do with anything? If you stand back and don't do anything when a predator like CG is operating you become the definition of an enabler. You don't think people at Assabet knew what he was doing? The Globe article was pretty clear. No one deserves to be exploited by a mentor or a coach.

Sandusky shut down the run week in and week out. Just sayin.........

Do I just need to wear a neon yellow hat and I'm in? Thanks

Nawwww Dawwwwg. Those are for national champions ONLY.