Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Girls Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jr whalers?

What the hell is going on? Is cusack spiraling out of control on the uppers again?

Re: Jr whalers?

Anon
What the hell is going on? Is cusack spiraling out of control on the uppers again?
Shame on you and everyone else if they didn’t see that coming.

Fool me once. Shame on me.

Has turned into a total joke even the tournaments

Anon
Anon
Shame on you and everyone else if they didn’t see that coming.

Fool me once. Shame on me.

Heard daddy is trying to put out the fire 😂

They can’t even put a team together at the younger ages, with the owner calling into question the loyalty of 12 year old girls who skated in 4 games for them
Previously.

What happened?

Anon
What happened?
Bit off more than he could chew and drugs made Mike an insufferable piece of garbage. Now in rehab. Hope he gets his life together in a way that daddy doesn’t have to keep cleaning up his messes and apologizing for him. Keep funding his drug habit, though, guys!

Program was always a sham.

Built some teams by stealing a mailing list from another program that he screwed over. Lied in those mailing but suckered in a few.

Teams were always pretty bad for most part. Put together a few years of decent teams by letting the better kids skate for free and fleecing the other parents.

Eventually those better kids left for teams with better players. He continued fleecing patents and it caught up with him.

Can’t give someone with those demons 20k to stand on the bench each weekend in sandals for the summer and it not go downhill quick.

Totally destroyed the brand, still waiting for my check from the Covid year, **** the post office is slow. Won’t be as slow as my right hook if I ever run into him or his old man.