Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Girls Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do the Wizards Let Girls Play on their Boys Teams?

anon
I just moved into the area and I know about the DBOARD.....LMAO! YOUR A FING TOOL!
Your vs you're still a challenge, :pensive:

I just just moved to the area how can I find a Dunkin Donuts?

your gonna make fun of spelling and grammah on a dboard? your a tool too

If your daughter plays on a town team, you should consider their girls program because they are at a similar level and also compete in the valley league against town co-ed teams. If your daughter is really good, consider EHF elite & platinum teams.

Anon
If your daughter plays on a town team, you should consider their girls program because they are at a similar level and also compete in the valley league against town co-ed teams. If your daughter is really good, consider EHF elite & platinum teams.
please get off the girls hockey forum because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

anon
Anon
please get off the girls hockey forum because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
I feel sorry for your daughter.

Anon
anon
Anon
Whatcha feel sorry for? The two state titles, the national title or the full ride to BOS D1 school? Just asking...

clown

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Whatcha feel sorry for? The two state titles, the national title or the full ride to BOS D1 school? Just asking...

clown

yeah right.

non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

Look up nationals in detroit. u14 t1. final score was 3-2. thanks.

anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

If wizards is the highest level your daughter played, good for her and there is nothing wrong. It would be naive for a dad, or may I say a clown, to think wizards is the highest level of hockey a young girl can possibly play. It is rare, but there are girls in New England who play on top boys teams before switching to girls team when checking starts.

Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

If wizards is the highest level your daughter played, good for her and there is nothing wrong. It would be naive for a dad, or may I say a clown, to think wizards is the highest level of hockey a young girl can possibly play. It is rare, but there are girls in New England who play on top boys teams before switching to girls team when checking starts.
tell you what. my daughter stayed on that team until u19. only ever played girls. on the u19 team there was one girl who played one year boys. everyone else only played girls.

This was a once in a lifetime team - every single one on that team committed to college, 2/3 on D1, the remainder on very good d3 teams. One girl plays for the US national team.

If your daughter wants to play on a boys team, sure why not. To equate boys hockey with higher level hockey and to say you need to play boys hockey to become a good hockey player makes you a clown.

anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

tell you what. my daughter stayed on that team until u19. only ever played girls. on the u19 team there was one girl who played one year boys. everyone else only played girls.

This was a once in a lifetime team - every single one on that team committed to college, 2/3 on D1, the remainder on very good d3 teams. One girl plays for the US national team.

If your daughter wants to play on a boys team, sure why not. To equate boys hockey with higher level hockey and to say you need to play boys hockey to become a good hockey player makes you a clown.
Hey clown, your reading comprehension got cut. It is a fact that there are some very talented girls who play on top boys teams growing up, for whatever reason. Nobody suggested that playing with boys is better for every girl. It is great wizards worked out for your daughter, but it is just one of many paths.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

Hey clown, your reading comprehension got cut. It is a fact that there are some very talented girls who play on top boys teams growing up, for whatever reason. Nobody suggested that playing with boys is better for every girl. It is great wizards worked out for your daughter, but it is just one of many paths.
.. says the guy who started the conversation by saying I feel sorry for your daughter. After comparing the probably best girls program in the NE to town hockey. I am not sure whether you are insecure or just plain misogynistic.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

.. says the guy who started the conversation by saying I feel sorry for your daughter. After comparing the probably best girls program in the NE to town hockey. I am not sure whether you are insecure or just plain misogynistic.
Lol, I feel sorry for your daughter for having an ignorant clown as dad, not for her hockey abilities. The wizards girls teams play against town co-ed teams because that’s the right level of competition for the girls. Some of the girls on wizards teams can possibly play at a higher level but choose to not to, but that doesn’t negate the fact that there are girls playing more competitive hockey than your daughter did

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

Lol, I feel sorry for your daughter for having an ignorant clown as dad, not for her hockey abilities. The wizards girls teams play against town co-ed teams because that’s the right level of competition for the girls. Some of the girls on wizards teams can possibly play at a higher level but choose to not to, but that doesn’t negate the fact that there are girls playing more competitive hockey than your daughter did

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

“After comparing the probably best girls program in the NE to town hockey. I am not sure whether you are insecure or just plain misogynistic.”

The younger wizards girls play in the valley league with town teams and it is a good competition for the girls. You really need to get your head checked.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

“After comparing the probably best girls program in the NE to town hockey. I am not sure whether you are insecure or just plain misogynistic.”

The younger wizards girls play in the valley league with town teams and it is a good competition for the girls. You really need to get your head checked.
His daughter is a 2011. U12 plays NEGHL.

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

All four Wizards u12 teams still play in VHL with town co-we teams this year, in addition to NEGHL. Get the facts right before claiming your team is superior.

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

All four Wizards u12 teams still play in VHL with town co-we teams this year, in addition to NEGHL. Get the facts right before claiming your team is superior.
VHL is a joke. Not helpful to play in that league. It’s recreational not competitive hockey.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

VHL is a joke. Not helpful to play in that league. It’s recreational not competitive hockey.
No, actually you are a joke.

anon
Anon
anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

By the way, not every boys team is better than your wizards, but many boys teams play a higher level of hockey than the top wizards at every age level. It is great that wizards is the best fit for your daughter. She was probably not good enough to play on a top boys team anyway. That’s totally fine but you don’t have to behave like a clown.

anon
non
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

clown

yeah right.
I will play, sure.

We all know who this is and what a freaking asshat. Daughter was a nice kid, father was a **** ant.

Ok. So we know the Wizards boys program is not even close to a top program and doesn’t play in the top league in the area and that the girls side is one of the strongest in New England (which makes it among the strongest in the country). So do they allow girls to play for their boys teams or not?

Anon
Ok. So we know the Wizards boys program is not even close to a top program and doesn’t play in the top league in the area and that the girls side is one of the strongest in New England (which makes it among the strongest in the country). So do they allow girls to play for their boys teams or not?
No they actually don't.

No they do not let girls play on their boys but they do let boys play on their girls team.

Anon
No they do not let girls play on their boys but they do let boys play on their girls team.
Confirmed the Wizards have a Mrs. Doubtfire at u-14. Beware of the T's.