email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Girls Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1st weekend

Anon
If it was a u14 team they only put an 09 team in w/ the majority being T-2 players.
BSB U16 won the NAHA Labor Day tourney, that’s one of the stronger teams out there. I’d argue they have one of the better defensemen out there and a couple of the top forwards too.

The u16s are really good, t-1 and t-2.

Valley Junior 14s get beat 7 zip by MFF and then beat Advantage 4 zip and people are spouting off on here about how good Advantage is? ummmm...................

Advantage is better than BSB at most levels. BSB is a joke, I see them folding in the future.

anon
Advantage is better than BSB at most levels. BSB is a joke, I see them folding in the future.
It's a girls forum Bobby

4-0 against the 2nd team and it was 1-0 after the 2nd It was BA’s first game.

Lovell’s top U14 team is the Winter Club. They changed the name last minute so it was that team who played 12 games so far and have only lost 2. The Winter Club played in Naha and NGHL tournaments in the past month and by mistake are on the hockey rankings as BA.

Anon
Lovell’s top U14 team is the Winter Club. They changed the name last minute so it was that team who played 12 games so far and have only lost 2. The Winter Club played in Naha and NGHL tournaments in the past month and by mistake are on the hockey rankings as BA.
It's a good club for sure. I dont think you can make much of the first tournament they were in as the competition was lousy but they had a good showing at NAHA agaisnt the Vipers, BJE and Spits. All good clubs.