Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Girls Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U-12

Assabet is not good at U12… But the program has involved two great skill development programs that will bring in the talent

Huh?

U14’s are 2-8-1

Anon
U14’s are 2-8-1
As Donny Trump would say................... Debunked. Try 5-2.

U14-1 record is 2-0-0
U14-2 record is 0-5-1
U14-3 record is 0-3-0
I know this is difficult to some but if you add up the records of the 3 Assabet U 14 teams it comes out to……2-8-1. Looks like they’re 0-6-3 at the U12 level. 2-14-4 combining U14 and U12 with both wins coming from the same team.

Anon
U14-1 record is 2-0-0
U14-2 record is 0-5-1
U14-3 record is 0-3-0
I know this is difficult to some but if you add up the records of the 3 Assabet U 14 teams it comes out to……2-8-1. Looks like they’re 0-6-3 at the U12 level. 2-14-4 combining U14 and U12 with both wins coming from the same team.
U-14 team is 5-2-1. Maybe you’re daughter knows about playing on the 3 team but we don’t accept mediocrity in this household. I don’t even have any skin in the game but I won’t hear a se-xual dynamo like the old man besmirched. Assabet is back. The now u-16 team won T2 nationals as all first year u-14’s. The latest of many. With that being said let’s look at what that does for development and recruitment. Looks like the U-10 team is stacked and
Blowing backs out by 10 goals. Supposedly all the top girls in the area opted for Assabet is instead of the Wiz for the new development model.
Like everything else………….. What have you done for me lately?????

No mention of all the teams with no wins? Do yo just ignore them because they all stink?

Anon
No mention of all the teams with no wins? Do yo just ignore them because they all stink?
Read above. I don't know anything about 2 & 3 teams. I only speak on what I know. My daughter has only ever played on the 1 team because of dominant genetics and incredible work ethic passed down from generation to generation from my Elite Irish Ancestors.

Anon
Anon
U14-1 record is 2-0-0
U14-2 record is 0-5-1
U14-3 record is 0-3-0
U-14 team is 5-2-1. Maybe you’re daughter knows about playing on the 3 team but we don’t accept mediocrity in this household. I don’t even have any skin in the game but I won’t hear a se-xual dynamo like the old man besmirched. Assabet is back. The now u-16 team won T2 nationals as all first year u-14’s. The latest of many. With that being said let’s look at what that does for development and recruitment. Looks like the U-10 team is stacked and
Blowing backs out by 10 goals. Supposedly all the top girls in the area opted for Assabet is instead of the Wiz for the new development model.

Hey genius, here are the Assabet U12s as of 9/24/22...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------GP-----W-----L-----T

Assabet 12U Red Major Tier I 12 National Upper - Fall 2022-----5-----0-----2-----3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------GP-----W-----L-----T

Assabet 12U Red Major Tier II 12 American Upper - Fall 2022-----4-----0-----4-----0

here are the U14s as of the same date...

Assabet 12U Red Major Tier I 14 National Upper - Fall 2022-----2-----2-----0-----0

Assabet 12U Red Major Tier II 14 American Upper - Fall 2022-----6-----0-----5-----1

Where do you see 5 wins???

Check for yourself "Donny" http://www.neghl.org/fall/standings

Donny's still sniffing...
Anon
Anon
U14-1 record is 2-0-0
U14-2 record is 0-5-1
U14-3 record is 0-3-0

Assabet 12U Red Major Tier I 12 National Upper - Fall 2022-----5-----0-----2-----3

Assabet 12U Red Major Tier II 12 American Upper - Fall 2022-----4-----0-----4-----0

Assabet 12U Red Major Tier I 14 National Upper - Fall 2022-----2-----2-----0-----0

Assabet 12U Red Major Tier II 14 American Upper - Fall 2022-----6-----0-----5-----1

Check for yourself "Donny" http://www.neghl.org/fall/standings
You need some reading comprehension. They are talking 14’s and a quick browse of myhockeyrankings will answer the question about the assabet 14-1 team being 5-2-1. Praise Allah.

Anon
Donny\'s still sniffing...
Anon
Anon
U14-1 record is 2-0-0
U14-2 record is 0-5-1
U14-3 record is 0-3-0

Check for yourself \"Donny\" http://www.neghl.org/fall/standings
You need some reading comprehension. They are talking 14’s and a quick browse of myhockeyrankings will answer the question about the assabet 14-1 team being 5-2-1. Praise Allah.
BWAHAHAHA... I just looked at your 6-3 "record" in MHR. You are 0 and 3 versus teams with a winning record and 6-0 against teams with a losing record. My favorite was your 5-2 loss to the JR Flyers who then lost 8-0 to the Wizards... BWAHAHAHA... Freaking world beaters... Well as long as the world has a losing record... BWAHAHAHA...

Donny's still sniffing...
Anon
Donny\\\'s still sniffing...
Anon
Anon
U14-1 record is 2-0-0
U14-2 record is 0-5-1
U14-3 record is 0-3-0

Check for yourself \\\"Donny\\\" http://www.neghl.org/fall/standings
BWAHAHAHA... I just looked at your 6-3 "record" in MHR. You are 0 and 3 versus teams with a winning record and 6-0 against teams with a losing record. My favorite was your 5-2 loss to the JR Flyers who then lost 8-0 to the Wizards... BWAHAHAHA... Freaking world beaters... Well as long as the world has a losing record... BWAHAHAHA...
**** that's ugly.

NA
Assabet is not good at U12… But the program has involved two great skill development programs that will bring in the talent
Is safesport one of the skills groups?

Skills development programs? Do tell.

Anon
Not Assabet
What a strange answer. She get cut?

Nope. Just responding to the post a while back declaring Assabet as “back.” No, my kid didn’t get cut. I could never have her skate where the owner is trying to b… his players.

See above lol