Ice Hockey DBoard

Is Now Offically Closed 

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Vikings

See, here's the problem with this org. It's obvious you are promoting your org, but doing it anonymously. That breeds mistrust. Which is deserved.

anon
See, here's the problem with this org. It's obvious you are promoting your org, but doing it anonymously. That breeds mistrust. Which is deserved.
NOPE! Just a copy of an email I received.

BTW: this entire forum in NO-VERIFIED, so Contempt, MisTrust, Fraud, Lies and more should not be a surprise to anyone... Personally, I really do not care - only problem is that USERS, Need to WADE Through a ton of Useless BS to actually get some accurate CREDIT Worthy information.

Without VERIFIED Status, this Site get a "MY Hockey Rating" of .500 or 50%... Too many Tool Bags, that probably still live with their Parents, have lots of time and no mortgage payments...

Have fun, waisting your time trying to figure out who is Telling the Truth and Who is not... Maybe you can Write a Book on it!!! How to spot a Fraudulent post on IceHockeyBoards and donate the proceeds to Safe Sport!

ANON
anon
See, here\'s the problem with this org. It\'s obvious you are promoting your org, but doing it anonymously. That breeds mistrust. Which is deserved.
NOPE! Just a copy of an email I received.

BTW: this entire forum in NO-VERIFIED, so Contempt, MisTrust, Fraud, Lies and more should not be a surprise to anyone... Personally, I really do not care - only problem is that USERS, Need to WADE Through a ton of Useless BS to actually get some accurate CREDIT Worthy information.

Without VERIFIED Status, this Site get a "MY Hockey Rating" of .500 or 50%... Too many Tool Bags, that probably still live with their Parents, have lots of time and no mortgage payments...

Have fun, waisting your time trying to figure out who is Telling the Truth and Who is not... Maybe you can Write a Book on it!!! How to spot a Fraudulent post on IceHockeyBoards and donate the proceeds to Safe Sport!
Still celebrating the dual B's / Pats victories, I take it?

Time to go home and sleep it off.

BRING BACK THE BOA**

WE ARE IN THE THROES OF SUMMER HOCKEY AND NOWHERE TO VENT. UNACCEPTABLE.

e back online here? lots to talk about

Anything?

ONCE A SOLID TEAM. NOW THEY MIGHT NOT WIN A GAME ALL YEAR. SAD.

Kings o15 coach bought boa** and shut it down so people stop trashing him.

MD Show

New website forming. mdshow.com formerly icehockeydboa**.com

HNIB All Star

MD father of a jr high HNIB all star. now that is saying something. Hea** kid played for two different teams in the show. Only one there that was able to pull it off. Well, Golly, Sarge

2010 SSK ALLDONE
ONCE A SOLID TEAM. NOW THEY MIGHT NOT WIN A GAME ALL YEAR. SAD.
Still great coaching. Its about what they learn not the number of wins.

Great coaching?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anon
Great coaching?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Are we talking different teams?

You can’t silence us.

WTF

The DBoard never closed

Now lets get the party started! Which teams are cheating? Which kids are being verbally abused by their coaches? Who is sneaking players in for pre-tryout skates?

Most importantly, which team will have the hottest moms next season?

Just reply to this thread , change the title and boom, we are back in business.

Re: The DBoard never closed

Got to laugh at the U14 year. Everybody scrambling because their once "Elite" team is now blowing up. Your a top 15 team (there are multiple in this region) yet you feel the need to pull your kid because you heard River Rats are the bomb.