email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pope Francis

Loosing players this year?

Re: Pope Francis

Yes, loosing kids to USHL and Prep, NMH. Have some strong players coming in also.

They have all of Western Mass to recruit from and the coaching staff has done a good job getting looks for the kids (take note coaches that complain about kids who leave their district before the first day of 9th grade). It is better to have them for two years and then lose them, rather than never having them at all!

Anon
Yes, loosing kids to USHL and Prep, NMH. Have some strong players coming in also.

Way to answer your own post.

What does it cost for this school? Website dosent say. Same as Prep Day student?

9300. But how will you get there each day?

Anon
9300. But how will you get there each day?

Im shocked! Way cheaper than Prep granted dosent offer anywhere near the experience but still a good education and good hockey. For that cost, we will find a way to Chicopee or Springfield wherever it is going to finally be.

And the coaches are actually interested in moving kids on which is rare. Most H.S. coaches are threatened by kids out performing their legacies.

Nobody seems to care about this thread, but I'm fascinated that it appears to be one guy responding to himself. Bad grammar/spelling is his tell.

anon
Nobody seems to care about this thread, but I'm fascinated that it appears to be one guy responding to himself. Bad grammar/spelling is his tell.

Bad spelling, poor grammar on the Dboard? Yeah, must be the same guy!!

anon

Wait, are you responding yourself? Am I, you? Finkle is Einhorn! Do you care about this thread? you responded.