View Entire Thread
Re: MA High School top 20 Preseason -

Wrenn's not at MC anymore, he's at Nobles

anon
Brought to you by 'My Hockey Live'

Pretty much sums it up right there.

I am surprised that stoneham is not in top 15! after another win vs. matignon on Saturday. looks like it will be an easy champion in the Middlesex league.

X, MC, Hingham will be top. Marshfield up there as well. Walpole, Framingham and Natic may surprise. Walpole already has, a drug scandal with top SR that the coach is trying to cover up though. Losing player kills their D.

Anon
X, MC, Hingham will be top. Marshfield up there as well. Walpole, Framingham and Natic may surprise. Walpole already has, a drug scandal with top SR that the coach is trying to cover up though. Losing player kills their D.

BC High beat Hingham 10-2 in preseason scrimmage.

anon
BC High beat Hingham 10-2 in preseason scrimmage.
scrimmages are always tough to gauge. some coaches run lines, all of them, including those that will never see ice. others need to 'look good' especially new coaches and/or those on the bubble.

??? I think you have the wrong teams. BCH & hingham have not played.

Anon
??? I think you have the wrong teams. BCH & hingham have not played.

They scrimmaged last Friday at Pilgrim. HHS clearly not publicizing results. If anything BCH would have been the team pulling punches at the end.

Couldn't imagine it would be much of a game. One team is made up of hockey players that choose the school to play hockey and the other is a team made-up of soccer players, lacrosse players, football players and a few hockey players from one town. One Super 8 and the other the D-I Tournament

Anon
Couldn't imagine it would be much of a game. One team is made up of hockey players that choose the school to play hockey and the other is a team made-up of soccer players, lacrosse players, football players and a few hockey players from one town. One Super 8 and the other the D-I Tournament

You're right. It wasn't much of a game. 10-2. And Myhockeylive.com ranks Hingham 4 and BCH 8.