Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cardigan

Why are we talking about sweaters on a hockey board?

My son chose Argyle over Cardigan...it was a better fit

anon
My son chose Argyle over Cardigan...it was a better fit

I find it chaffes.

Fessenden is looking for 7th graders....

Is Fes looking for 7th graders for 17-18 school year?
Would most of those kids play on their lower teams or do they have a legit shot at 'varsity'?

What does a hockey week look like at Fessenden- how much are they on the ice, and when in the fall do they start skating?

Fessenden practices 5 days a week for an hour each day. Practice starts at 2:30, 3:40 AND 4:40PM on a rotating basis. The varsity team is comprised of 7,8 and 9th graders. The team is well coached and is very competitive. Last week they beat St. Sebs 7-3. The rink is open year round and the boys can skate from the beginning of the year. The JVA team plays a 17 game schedule against the likes of Rivers, Sebs, St. John's Prep, Dexter, etc. It's a great school and a beautiful campus.

anon
Fessenden practices 5 days a week for an hour each day. Practice starts at 2:30, 3:40 AND 4:40PM on a rotating basis. The varsity team is comprised of 7,8 and 9th graders. The team is well coached and is very competitive. Last week they beat St. Sebs 7-3. The rink is open year round and the boys can skate from the beginning of the year. The JVA team plays a 17 game schedule against the likes of Rivers, Sebs, St. John's Prep, Dexter, etc. It's a great school and a beautiful campus.

The hockey is not great. You are better off at St Sebs or Bell Hill for 7th-8th if looking for the ideal

anon

Thats a bonus, I think most other schools dont open their rinks until November. (Cardigan, Eaglebrook, Rumsey).