email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AP Brutal Loss

College Hockey Inc

Brown University Bears 2017-18 HARRIS, Elijah G Boston Junior Bruins (USPHL) 05/20/14

anon
College Hockey Inc

Brown University Bears 2017-18 HARRIS, Elijah G Boston Junior Bruins (USPHL) 05/20/14

fakenews

anon
anon
College Hockey Inc

fakenews

Ok, you say look it up. I looked it up.

You tell me then where do I look?

anon
anon
Anon
Where did the AP goalie end-up who wore the Dominik Hašek helmet / cage?

back up goalie in the usphl. probably do another year then play D3.

Actually top in the league in GAA and save %. Look it up! I believe he is committed to Brown.

Goalie partner just committed to Notre Dame as a preferred Walk On.

lol is that based on the 30+ minutes he played last weekend. Maybe you want to scroll past the playoffs stats and look at the season stats before telling people to look something up you clown.

Anon
anon
anon
Anon

Actually top in the league in GAA and save %. Look it up! I believe he is committed to Brown.

lol is that based on the 30+ minutes he played last weekend. Maybe you want to scroll past the playoffs stats and look at the season stats before telling people to look something up you clown.

Actually Clown, if you look at the reg season you will see in the 30 games and 900 minutes, he is at the top ( actually #2 overall). You are a tool!

anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon

Actually Clown, if you look at the reg season you will see in the 30 games and 900 minutes, he is at the top ( actually #2 overall). You are a tool!

why you so mad bro? let it go. no one cares but you.

anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon

Not mad slappy! Just kinda funny how the hillbilly called me out for lazy research but in actuality he was guilty of it.

Why do you care? Are you a frustrated player who never made it or is he your special friend?

anon
anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon

Not mad slappy! Just kinda funny how the hillbilly called me out for lazy research but in actuality he was guilty of it.

Why do you care? Are you a frustrated player who never made it or is he your special friend?

Love these AP parents, someone points out your players not really as good as you think they are and you resort to calling them a hillbilly. Move on buddy there is a big world out there beyond Reading.

anon
anon
anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon

Love these AP parents, someone points out your players not really as good as you think they are and you resort to calling them a hillbilly. Move on buddy there is a big world out there beyond Reading.

Yeah, your right. He isn't that good. Starred at AP, KUA and now with the JR Bruins. 2nd in the league to a Dartmouth commit in GAA and save % and committed to Brown. I am sure you had a stellar career at division 3 high. Probably a 4th line goon at a goon program in a goon league. Ha ha your right. You win. Ha ha

anon
anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon

you so mad.

anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon

LOL did you read that one the website that says he is going to Brown? what a clown you are.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon

LOL did you read that one the website that says he is going to Brown? what a clown you are.

Not so easy for you to say! Nice english zippy. Careful, Trump might confuse you for an illegal and have you deported.

That kid is a great goalie! Not sure if he is still committed to Brown. Usually College Hockey Inc is a pretty reliable source, but these days, who knows what is a commitment anyway.

In any case, I am sure the guy bagging on everybody is probably a heavyset street hockey goalie is just jealous.

Anon
LOL did you read that one the website that says he is going to Brown?
sorry to interject some facts and civility. EH was committed to Brown, Brown was not a/k/a one-way. There was an article in his local paper over the summer about how he was NO longer going there. this was discussed ON THIS BOARD, when it happened --- started by me, no less.

beatcuff
Anon
LOL did you read that one the website that says he is going to Brown?
sorry to interject some facts and civility. EH was committed to Brown, Brown was not a/k/a one-way. There was an article in his local paper over the summer about how he was NO longer going there. this was discussed ON THIS BOARD, when it happened --- started by me, no less.

Thank you for the insight. Great goalie. I hope it works out for him.

http://www.usphl.com/news_article/show/873847?referrer_id=3313419