The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard
Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page
Watched the game this past Sunday. Coaches kid did fine. He certainly can play on the first line as well if not better than any other player.
I think a couple points here were covered in "The Rules" and we all need to revisit them. When in doubt parents, grab the rules for a refresher course.
- If your coach has a kid on your team, don't believe he's coaching for any other reason but HIS kid.
and . . .
- If your coach has a kid on your team accept the simple fact that his kid will play more minutes than any other player on the team regardless of ability. Know this day one, it will save you and the other parents any hard feelings.
and. . . .
- Don't believe politics end at the high school level. They get worse.
and . . .
- Parents, once you have done your homework and made your choice, hand him over and accept your role. You are a wallet, a taxi, a cheerleader, and a keeper of the gear.
and . . .
- Hockey numbers are 1 through 30, given the choice let’s keep it that way. No need to honor Grandpa’s 89 football number…really.
Hit a nerve Coach?
I bet a $1 million you didn't vote for Trump
This guy is a dirt bag, every penny raised by the boosters and the players is supposed to go to the players , yaknow like warm up suits , jackets ect. That your boys don't have! But instead it pays for all the other coaches , are you ****n kidding me? Whoever is on the boosters you should be ashamed of yourselves, it's supposed to be about the kids , but then again that Coach has been ripping people off for years, 1000 for middle school, unbelievable
What does this have to do with arlington hockey?
So is Arlington one of the few schools there is no sport participation fee?
BTW #93 had his 1 and only goal of the year vs Belmont when he scored the 8th and meaningless goal and celebrated like a 10 year old.
Seems to be working so what a great program. If you complain about money in hockey, you've picked the wrong sport.
Giving up possession for a 50/50 chance to win face-off? Mass high school hockey at its best.
Not when you have the puck under control. Of course if dont have the skill to keep it, by all means dump it on net.
I guess if you stumbled across this thread and were none the wiser, you'd think Arlington was 0-20 this year.
I'm not sure which game you were watching but Arlington's first two goals were garbage goals off of loose pucks in the slot and their third was a screened goalie from the point. It's not like there was some great game strategy executed.
Garbage goals off of scrambles in front of the net only points to the fact that the Hingham defensemen do not control the space in front of their goalie. And in watching them play sunday I can't imagine Hingham is under any illusions that this current defensive corp is as dominant defensively as they had a couple years ago. They appear smaller and less interested in the dirty work in front of the net.
I saw a promo foto of three players on Twitter. Stop with that. Just post a photo of the goalie.
Before I really didn't care who won these games but how I dislike everything about this team, it's parents and it's critics.
I hope you all lose.