Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Messurri has to be Coach of the Year

And you know these players that he sits? You don't know what you're talking about.

Sully
And you know these players that he sits? You don't know what you're talking about.

No one does. Thats the issue. If they were so good wouldn't we know them? Secondly, these morons are second guessing a coach who sat players to get to the Super 8 Championship. Sorry your kid gets to skate in warmups then pick the pucks out of the net.

Anon
Sully

No one does. Thats the issue. If they were so good wouldn't we know them? Secondly, these morons are second guessing a coach who sat players to get to the Super 8 Championship. Sorry your kid gets to skate in warmups then pick the pucks out of the net.

this is the same issue that the benders at the rivers school went thru.
they had a great coach and a really weak team. their goalie kept them in every game. big difference here is that Arlington can still win it all where as rivers choked.

What makes you think my kid plays for him, smart guy? The point someone made was that they could be even better. Calling kids losers because the coach is going with younger smaller and less skilled players is immature and ignorant. My eyes tell me the first line does not have a first line center. Yes there are better players that are not dressing.

Sully
What makes you think my kid plays for him, smart guy? The point someone made was that they could be even better. Calling kids losers because the coach is going with younger smaller and less skilled players is immature and ignorant. My eyes tell me the first line does not have a first line center. Yes there are better players that are not dressing.

Not dressing?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Mesuri is a great Coach, and he has a great group of seniors.. that being said they would have been the one seed in the tournament if he let his ego go, and played the kids that were forced to watch instead of a bunch of kids from his youth hockey team including his kid (on Ice for MC lone goal, -1 for game and at least 6 turnovers)... hopefully it doesn't bite the great seniors they have in the ass this sunday..

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son
3. His youth team and their tuition money
4. The arlington varsity team

What "Great" Seniors? The team has been outshot every game. The system he put in for a bunch of average olayers is why they are winning. That and the goaltender. The reason they are winning is he had the balls to sit a bunch of losers without fear of Arlington parents. The man wins. Period.

what great coach?
he has coached for 25 years and hasn't won anything since 1999.
in Winchester he came across a group of kids who had played together for 10 years before they knew messuri. they had won at every level without the "great" coach. then he inherited them and the TEAM won not the coach.
same as in Arlington
Facts hurt

sid
Anon
Anon
Anon
Mesuri is a great Coach, and he has a great group of seniors.. that being said they would have been the one seed in the tournament if he let his ego go, and played the kids that were forced to watch instead of a bunch of kids from his youth hockey team including his kid (on Ice for MC lone goal, -1 for game and at least 6 turnovers)... hopefully it doesn't bite the great seniors they have in the ass this sunday..

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

What "Great" Seniors? The team has been outshot every game. The system he put in for a bunch of average olayers is why they are winning. That and the goaltender. The reason they are winning is he had the balls to sit a bunch of losers without fear of Arlington parents. The man wins. Period.

what great coach?
he has coached for 25 years and hasn't won anything since 1999.
in Winchester he came across a group of kids who had played together for 10 years before they knew messuri. they had won at every level without the "great" coach. then he inherited them and the TEAM won not the coach.
same as in Arlington
Facts hurt

Where did any of them play and win at EVERY level? Town hockey

Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

I am not sure if your related to this coach as others are convinced of.
I am equally not sure why if these players are just average and the coach has this amazing system that he doesn't win every year.
What I do know is that he has coached for 25 years and only won once that would make his record 1-24.
I don't consider that great. It sound pretty pathetic to me

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

I am equally not sure why if these players are just average and the coach has this amazing system that he doesn't win every year.
What I do know is that he has coached for 25 years and only won once that would make his record 1-24.

So besides Reading he is the most successful Public School coach

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

No he is not

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

No he is not

Who is?

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

You are exactly on point.
A quick question for the person posting coach of the year
If this system is so good and the coach is so great why hasn't he won anything since 1999?
To answer your other question, yes this person posting all of the coach of the year nonsense is related to the coach. it's his brother so logic will never win out here

anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

If this system is so good and the coach is so great why hasn't he won anything since 1999?
To answer your other question, yes this person posting all of the coach of the year nonsense is related to the coach. it's his brother so logic will never win out here

No relation. I just understand hockey. Just like the coach does who played D1 and professional hockey. But the Arlington parents know more. Lol

Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

No relation. I just understand hockey. Just like the coach does who played D1 and professional hockey. But the Arlington parents know more. Lol

Your the hockey expert. Please explain to me why this great coach with an amazing system and just an average group of players doesn't win it all every year? Or every 10 years for that matter

Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

Your the hockey expert. Please explain to me why this great coach with an amazing system and just an average group of players doesn't win it all every year? Or every 10 years for that matter

Oh no, its Winchester1 again. Public school genius who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. I bet that the Ivy League educated coach does. How was Arlington doing before Messurri took over?

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

Oh no, its Winchester1 again. Public school genius who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. I bet that the Ivy League educated coach does. How was Arlington doing before Messurri took over?

Not sure what the Winchester1 reference means but it's clear that you are afraid to answer my question.
I'll take that as you have conceded the point

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

Not sure what the Winchester1 reference means but it's clear that you are afraid to answer my question.

What question? He has won every year since taking over? They had 5 wins when he got there.

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

What question? He has won every year since taking over? They had 5 wins when he got there.

FAKE NEWS
This clown pretends he doesn't know coach messurri at all.
Yet he knows every detail of the coaches life. Where he went to college,his family, his high school playing career, his coaching record and all the players who have played for him for the last 20 years. He defends every decision the coach makes as though he made it himself. He defends the coaches son like he was his own. He attacks anyone who criticizes the coach. He attacks all of the parents in Arlington because their kids suck and deserve to sit on the bench. He knows about all of the internal turmoil surrounding the team and he takes the coaches position everytime. How would he know all that? He keeps saying that messurri played professional hockey. Technically true but the accurate fact is he played 3 years in the AHL with 2500 other wannabes. Never once was called up the NHL. A little misleading to keep saying professional hockey unless your trying to inflate your claim. He always capitalizes the last name messurri like it was his own last name. He refuses to give credit to the actual players. Instead crediting the coach for all the wins.
He calls the coach a genius, greatest ever and the most sought after coach in high school hockey.
Finally he keeps saying he has to be the coach of the year, over and over again. Personally invested much?
THIS PERSON IS CLEARLY COACH MESSURI HIMSELF
Own up to it. We all know it's you even though you continue to deny it. We all know the truth
Everything you say on this board is tainted

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

FAKE NEWS
Yet he knows every detail of the coaches life. Where he went to college,his family, his high school playing career, his coaching record and all the players who have played for him for the last 20 years. He defends every decision the coach makes as though he made it himself. He defends the coaches son like he was his own. He attacks anyone who criticizes the coach. He attacks all of the parents in Arlington because their kids suck and deserve to sit on the bench. He knows about all of the internal turmoil surrounding the team and he takes the coaches position everytime. How would he know all that? He keeps saying that messurri played professional hockey. Technically true but the accurate fact is he played 3 years in the AHL with 2500 other wannabes. Never once was called up the NHL. A little misleading to keep saying professional hockey unless your trying to inflate your claim. He always capitalizes the last name messurri like it was his own last name. He refuses to give credit to the actual players. Instead crediting the coach for all the wins.
He calls the coach a genius, greatest ever and the most sought after coach in high school hockey.
Finally he keeps saying he has to be the coach of the year, over and over again. Personally invested much?
Own up to it. We all know it's you even though you continue to deny it. We all know the truth

Not him or related im any way. Personally I think high school hockey is terrible. Im sure he only coaches there due to time constraints. Is the AHL not pro hockey? Where did you play? How about Princeton? Not D1? Im sure all the superstars on Arlington high are headed for same career in hockey. You should be happy he lives in Arlington so he can coach your Public School benders.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

FAKE NEWS

Not him or related im any way. Personally I think high school hockey is terrible. Im sure he only coaches there due to time constraints. Is the AHL not pro hockey? Where did you play? How about Princeton? Not D1? Im sure all the superstars on Arlington high are headed for same career in hockey. You should be happy he lives in Arlington so he can coach your Public School benders.

Hi Coach,
what time is practice today?

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

FAKE NEWS

Hi Coach,

4pm we are doing film today.... I mean I don't know who you are stranger... I am not your coach... Don't be late

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

FAKE NEWS

Hi Coach,

Well you have to get there early to get the water bottles ready and wash our jock straps. You don't need to be on the ice though. Tell your liberal Mommy and Daddy from Arlington you won't be playing in the Championship.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

FAKE NEWS

Hi Coach,

Well you have to get there early to get the water bottles ready and wash our jock straps. You don't need to be on the ice though. Tell your liberal Mommy and Daddy from Arlington you won't be playing in the Championship.

See coach the truth will set you free
See you at 4

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

FAKE NEWS

I learned how to capitalize in Private School genius. Go back to hammering your nails.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

FAKE NEWS

I learned how to capitalize in Private School genius. Go back to hammering your nails.

Your kid caused us to lose to Kimball
You both suck dick

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

FAKE NEWS

Your kid caused us to lose to Kimball
You both suck dick

Next week we can work on your puncuation. At least you capitalized a school name. Back to your hammering.

Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

I'll try to explain my thought
Coach Messurri is the greatest coach ever to coach high school hockey. He has an amazing system that allows average players to play beyond their talent levels. This is why he is where he is today in the super 8.
As for why it has been a while since he has been back to the big tournament that's because he has been focused on the youth development program in Arlington. He picked these kids out 10 years ago and has molded them into the team they are today. Without his coaching prowess and individual tutoring they would all be playing basketball.
They owe him everything and it is sad that the people of Arlington can't see what a genius he is.

anon
Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

I'll try to explain my thought
Coach Messurri is the greatest coach ever to coach high school hockey. He has an amazing system that allows average players to play beyond their talent levels. This is why he is where he is today in the super 8.
As for why it has been a while since he has been back to the big tournament that's because he has been focused on the youth development program in Arlington. He picked these kids out 10 years ago and has molded them into the team they are today. Without his coaching prowess and individual tutoring they would all be playing basketball.
They owe him everything and it is sad that the people of Arlington can't see what a genius he is.

Maybe one player on that team has any talent.

Anon
Anon
Anon

Messuri's priorities
1. His ego
2. His legacy - his son

And you know what? A few years from now it will simply go down as 'the third public to win the state private school hockey championship' and that will be that.

It was a down year and the tide has certainly turned against high school hockey in the state but for now, relax and enjoy it...they won.