email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: D-I champion or Super 8 Invitee????

beatcuff
i love when a public school wins the super 8 it MUST be that ALL hs hockey has been watered down. and yet when the catholics win --- they should have their own tournament because it's unfair (to the publics).

Dude, all you have to do is look at the D1A and D1 championship games from last year and compare to this year. The drop was in talent was that noticable.

Anon
beatcuff
i love when a public school wins the super 8 it MUST be that ALL hs hockey has been watered down. and yet when the catholics win --- they should have their own tournament because it's unfair (to the publics).

Dude, all you have to do is look at the D1A and D1 championship games from last year and compare to this year. The drop was in talent was that noticable.

In one year?

nonsense.

Anon
beatcuff

and thank you for making my point.
HINT: one year does not make a trend.