email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crimson Combine

anon
Here's the write-up from self proclaimed 'scout' Jeff Cox. Seems he's still stuck on defensemen who don't defend but chose to be the 4 forward -

https://www.sbncollegehockey.com/college-hockey-recruiting-ncaa/2017/8/18/16171464/harvard-crimson-combine-03s-st-louis-huckins-delay-heaney-callaghan-wallace-elias

F #15 is a 2004. Omitted from writeup but probably worth mentioning. Makes you wonder how thorough the guy's analysis is.

anon
anon
Here's the write-up from self proclaimed 'scout' Jeff Cox. Seems he's still stuck on defensemen who don't defend but chose to be the 4 forward -

https://www.sbncollegehockey.com/college-hockey-recruiting-ncaa/2017/8/18/16171464/harvard-crimson-combine-03s-st-louis-huckins-delay-heaney-callaghan-wallace-elias

F #15 is a 2004. Omitted from writeup but probably worth mentioning. Makes you wonder how thorough the guy's analysis is.
You shouldn't wonder. It isn't thorough. It's all clickbait.

My prediction: Right now, he posts every verbal commitment kids make. When the rules are reformed - and they will be - he will come out against the verbal commitment process.

Cox packs his nose firmly up the behind of every ex-NHL'er's or D-I's team and their kids. He will go out and watch three or four teams (a couple periods of two games basically) and profess to influence hockey East coaches. News flash 'scout,' those D-I programs already come calling for the names on the back of the sweaters and your reviews are never read, but take credit anyway.

Anon
Cox packs his nose firmly up the behind of every ex-NHL'er's or D-I's team and their kids. He will go out and watch three or four teams (a couple periods of two games basically) and profess to influence hockey East coaches. News flash 'scout,' those D-I programs already come calling for the names on the back of the sweaters and your reviews are never read, but take credit anyway.

He's played the same amount of competitive hockey games in his life that I have. ZERO.