Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HS prep

I am quite sure my kid works hard and is multiple steps above. Don't waste your money and time!

anon
I am quite sure my kid works hard and is multiple steps above. Don't waste your money and time!
Yup, blowhard. Textbook, in fact.

"Multiple steps above" what? These guys work with the very best area players. Oh, yeah, and Kim works with the Bruins. Guess your kid is "multiple steps above" the NHL?

Classic blowhard.

Good luck, keep wasting your money and making donations to these clowns.

I agree the majority of kids you see out here are from CC and they have to be there making donations otherwise it's the end of the bench for them once the season starts. My son is not a CC kid and doesn't get the same attention but keeps his head down and works hard. We go because it is a convenient location but there is nothing special going on.

Yes, it is actually fun to watch because most of the CC parents are there and kiss the coach's ass before and after. Pretty sad they have to pay and kiss ass!

anon
Yes, it is actually fun to watch because most of the CC parents are there and kiss the coach's ass before and after. Pretty sad they have to pay and kiss ass!

They don't have to but they do choose to. Unfortunately, that has become they way of the world. Parents can't just encourage their kids to be dedicated and work hard. They feel they need to take the political angle.

I do know the primary coaches seem like good people and coaches. Maybe the parents just enjoy their company. What do I know!

anon
Don't waste your money...the guys who run it are money hungry. They take your money and your kid gets no attention, unless you play at CC in which case you need to go make donations to get on the ice once the HS season starts.

There are definitely a lot of kids from CC at Dynamic. Why wouldn't there be? They chose to play for one of the best coaches in the area. They want to get ready for tryouts, or the season, why wouldn't they go to one of the best coaches in the area?

Kim and Tommy are fantastic at what they do. They have done a much better job recently in training new instructors that also do a great job. My son does not go to CC, but he went to Dynamic all summer and loved it. He said it was very difficult at times but he loved the instructors.

anon
Don't waste your money...the guys who run it are money hungry. They take your money and your kid gets no attention, unless you play at CC in which case you need to go make donations to get on the ice once the HS season starts.

The above is code for "My kid isn't very good, but I spend the same amount of money as the rest of the parents who have son's that are good, why isn't my kid being looked at and given attention too"

You people are delusional, Dynamic Skating is a money grab. That bald guy, (not sure which one he is) was terrible and did nothing but **** and moan about having to deal with kids in the dining hall and the dorm. They had 15 and 16 year old kids looking after the younger kids and could not control them. Never again, you all keep wasting your money these guys aren't getting any of these kids anywhere fast.

anon
You people are delusional, Dynamic Skating is a money grab. That bald guy, (not sure which one he is) was terrible and did nothing but **** and moan about having to deal with kids in the dining hall and the dorm. They had 15 and 16 year old kids looking after the younger kids and could not control them. Never again, you all keep wasting your money these guys aren't getting any of these kids anywhere fast.
Try to stay on point. This wasn't about the boarding camp, which is glorified day care. Is your son potty trained? Maybe that was the issue?