Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rifles 03

How at the u14 age do you know nothing about how USA Hockey works?

They get to play against very good comp, then go into the tier 2 tournament and have a shot at nattys!

Anon
They get to play against very good comp, then go into the tier 2 tournament and have a shot at nattys!

Wrong again, they can't play in the tier II tournament because they are classified as National Bound. Stop the nonsense and look it up.

anon
Anon

Wrong again, they can't play in the tier II tournament because they are classified as National Bound. Stop the nonsense and look it up.

Tier II has nationals too.

anon
anon
Anon

Tier II has nationals too.

Yes but no Tier I or Tier II national bound teams are eligible for Tier II Nationals. I would ask your team manager.

Can someone explain why they are tier 2? They play all Tier 1 teams.

So they get to play all Tier 1 teams and compete in the Tier II State's? What about Nationals?

DOWN WENT FRASER, DOWN WENT FRASER

ANON

What?

Anon
ANON

What?

I think he is saying his wife's name is Fraser.

Easy EHF daddy, we already took care of half your Federaion; the Eagles got lucky and you know it. Can't wait to see them again and the Terriers, see you soon, we're coming..................

anon
How can the Rifles 03 team get into the E9 with these other great teams when they are Tier 2? Will they move to Tier 1 also? Doesn't seem right. Looks like all other Rifles teams are Tier 1.

Those Falcons coach's must love being on a Tier II team

Anon
anon
How can the Rifles 03 team get into the E9 with these other great teams when they are Tier 2? Will they move to Tier 1 also? Doesn't seem right. Looks like all other Rifles teams are Tier 1.

Those Falcons coach's must love being on a Tier II team

Seeing 1 kid is never there and the other has been hurt all season I think they are ok.

I saw them play Yale this weekend, they seem like a good team. They beat Yale.
The Rats seem like the real deal or could just be who they play?