Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NCDC

"Despite the league’s best attempts at good PR, the NCDC is the laughing stock of college coaches and NHL scouts."

https://www.sbncollegehockey.com/college-hockey-recruiting-ncaa/2017/9/25/16266310/usphl-ncdc-top-uncommitted-prospects-justin-pearson-john-deroche-caleb-price-higgins-marler-van-nes

anon

"Despite the league’s best attempts at good PR, the NCDC is the laughing stock of college coaches and NHL scouts."

https://www.sbncollegehockey.com/college-hockey-recruiting-ncaa/2017/9/25/16266310/usphl-ncdc-top-uncommitted-prospects-justin-pearson-john-deroche-caleb-price-higgins-marler-van-nes
Haha, you're going to offer up Jeff Cox articles as support for your argument?

C'mon, you're going to have to do better than that. He couldn't evaluate talent with a laser measure.

I agree. Jeff Cox loves the little puck hogging forwards who get him all giddy with their dangles. Too funny. A couple years ago there was a very good high school defensemen on my son's team all of the junior teams were clamoring for and when I asked J.C. what he thought of him he said something like, "oh he's a good transition skater." But show him one dman with a heavy slapshot with all kinds of short comings in his game and he thinks he's uncovered the next Bobby Orr.

anon
I agree. Jeff Cox loves the little puck hogging forwards who get him all giddy with their dangles. Too funny. A couple years ago there was a very good high school defensemen on my son's team all of the junior teams were clamoring for and when I asked J.C. what he thought of him he said something like, "oh he's a good transition skater." But show him one dman with a heavy slapshot with all kinds of short comings in his game and he thinks he's uncovered the next Bobby Orr.

So you spoke to a D1 coach who said NCDC was loaded with young talent and a scout who doesn't know what he's talking about. I call BS. Enjoy watching your son play at Becker.

anon

Despite that man's best attempts, he's not a scout. He is a golfer with a twitter account

anon
anon

Despite that man's best attempts, he's not a scout. He is a golfer with a twitter account

Similar to NCDC's invalid attempt to portray themselves as a Tier 2 hockey league. Reality is just a pyramid scheme.

NCDC Sux
anon
anon

Similar to NCDC's invalid attempt to portray themselves as a Tier 2 hockey league. Reality is just a pyramid scheme.
Jesus, what an asshat.

Anon
NCDC Sux
anon
anon

Jesus, what an asshat.

An asshat? SMH

NCDC Sux
Anon
NCDC Sux
anon
anon

Jesus, what an asshat.

An asshat? SMH

Dumba$$, answer the question as to WHERE you son has committed, outside of the asylum... Put up or shut up.

anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
NCDC Sux
anon
anon

Jesus, what an asshat.

An asshat? SMH

Dumba$$, answer the question as to WHERE you son has committed, outside of the asylum... Put up or shut up.

Such an angry elf and I do mean elf. Hopefully your son took after your Amazon wife but he is probably 5 foot 10 or under and that is yet another reason he plays NCDC pyramid scheme.

NCDC Sux
anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
NCDC Sux
anon
anon

Jesus, what an asshat.

An asshat? SMH

Such an angry elf and I do mean elf. Hopefully your son took after your Amazon wife but he is probably 5 foot 10 or under and that is yet another reason he plays NCDC pyramid scheme.

As expected, spin mode and no answer. Maybe you can teach him to drive the garbage truck when he hangs up the skates this year.

NCDC Sux
anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
NCDC Sux
anon
anon

Jesus, what an asshat.

An asshat? SMH

You claimed in the past your kid was a "big defenseman from New England" that "is committed"

There are 4 D from Mass in the league and no others from New England at all. NONE of these 4 are committed. 3 of them are on the Generals which you crapped all over as being not a real NAHL team.

So, safe to say you are full of you know what and just hate NCDC cause they didn't want your kid.

anon
NCDC Sux
anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
NCDC Sux
anon
anon

Jesus, what an asshat.

An asshat? SMH

You claimed in the past your kid was a "big defenseman from New England" that "is committed"

There are 4 D from Mass in the league and no others from New England at all. NONE of these 4 are committed. 3 of them are on the Generals which you crapped all over as being not a real NAHL team.

So, safe to say you are full of you know what and just hate NCDC cause they didn't want your kid.

It's bad enough when is boastful about their kid, team, league whatever, but when you crap on them ad nausaum it is more telling about the individual then their opinion.

I have said all along, this NCDC SUX guy has a bone to pick. I'm sure his kid is a good player and maybe he got screwed by a USPHL team or organization. Let it go

Anon
anon
NCDC Sux

It's bad enough when is boastful about their kid, team, league whatever, but when you crap on them ad nausaum it is more telling about the individual then their opinion.

I have said all along, this NCDC SUX guy has a bone to pick. I'm sure his kid is a good player and maybe he got screwed by a USPHL team or organization. Let it go
I don't mind that a couple of posters (or same posters with multiple screen IDs) dump on the league - there's a lot of league dumping on the site. He is unimaginative and doesn't provide room for discussion. It is, after all, a Discussion Board. Just the same old tired cliches repeated over and over.

anon
NCDC Sux
anon
Whats really hard to watch is the NCDC teams that cant even break out the puck as well a your average top 20 squirt AAA team. Sad.

Thats not being very nice to the Squirt teams. Those kids still have a better shot at being recruited than NCDC players. Call it what it is, a pyramid scheme.

Where's your kid committed?

Haha. He is committed and didn't play a minute in the USPHL/NCDC pyramid scheme. Where is yours? I guarantee he isn't unless he is one of the few in the league that couldn't hack it in the USHL or NAHL and came running home.

NCDC Sux
anon
NCDC Sux
anon
Whats really hard to watch is the NCDC teams that cant even break out the puck as well a your average top 20 squirt AAA team. Sad.

Thats not being very nice to the Squirt teams. Those kids still have a better shot at being recruited than NCDC players. Call it what it is, a pyramid scheme.

Haha. He is committed and didn't play a minute in the USPHL/NCDC pyramid scheme. Where is yours? I guarantee he isn't unless he is one of the few in the league that couldn't hack it in the USHL or NAHL and came running home.

All he has said is that he's committed, he could be committed to an insane asylum or a rehab facility, lots of options other than D1

Anon
NCDC Sux
anon
NCDC Sux
anon

All he has said is that he's committed, he could be committed to an insane asylum or a rehab facility, lots of options other than D1

That is a good point. Growing up with that dad must make him WANT to be committed to a facility for sure

anon
Anon
NCDC Sux
anon
NCDC Sux
anon

That is a good point. Growing up with that dad must make him WANT to be committed to a facility for sure
Do "commitments" even matter any more? I see kids whose balls haven't dropped "committing" to D1 schools. Saw a great chart that showed the Hockey East schools all will have rosters with 30+ kids by 2019 if all the commits actually go. Seems like it no longer matters much.

Anon
anon
Anon
NCDC Sux
anon
NCDC Sux
anon

Do "commitments" even matter any more? I see kids whose balls haven't dropped "committing" to D1 schools. Saw a great chart that showed the Hockey East schools all will have rosters with 30+ kids by 2019 if all the commits actually go. Seems like it no longer matters much.

DI commits mattered to the NCDC, the NCDC wouldn't exist. NCDC is all about recreation and development.