email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fisticuffs in Foxboro

ANON
BJT U16 elite father got the snot beat out of him from a few militia fathers after he punched one of the militia kids in the head as they came off the ice. kid didn't even have his helmet on. What a POS. what is wrong with these crazy hockey parents???

Date and time this occurred? Can't be recent as schedule shows BJT and Militia at the U16 level played each other September 10th in Canton, not Foxboro. You are not very good at this trolling thing.

BJT u16 played Boch Militia u15 in Foxboro on Monday. BJT won 5-1.

anon
ANON
BJT U16 elite father got the snot beat out of him from a few militia fathers after he punched one of the militia kids in the head as they came off the ice. kid didn't even have his helmet on. What a POS. what is wrong with these crazy hockey parents???

Date and time this occurred? Can't be recent as schedule shows BJT and Militia at the U16 level played each other September 10th in Canton, not Foxboro. You are not very good at this trolling thing.

Why did the father punch the kid?

curious george
anon
ANON

Why did the father punch the kid?

Kid played Elite hockey from Mite until u16, dad couldn't believe he was still around and the hittin' hadn't ended his career.

oh I see... he punched his own kid

It was the Fall Classic tourney

Heard police were called and the father who punched the kid got arrested. Also, heard the father that hit the kid got taken out in an ambulance. Anyone know the real story? Any BJT U16 or Militia U15 people here??? Bueller, Bueller, Anyone, Anyone???

Did this happen or not? I expect there would have been more outrage and coverage if it was as the original poster described.

Sorry your dad got punched.

Yes it did happen. Was precipitated by an end of the game skirmish on the ice between a few of the players. As Boch skated off the ice, a BJT dad slapped a Boch kid and got mauled by two dads and a couple of the players.

Was that the end of it? Cops involved? Sounds pretty serious.

Pillow Fight

Doesn't matter. Foxboro is supposed to be a "zero tolerance" facility.

anon
Pillow Fight

Like a 'major brawl in the NBA' type pillow fight?

whos got the initials of bjt Dad

anon

I got em: F.U.

Anon
anon

I got em: F.U.

I can't believe Frank Upton is still around.