1. CENTRAL CATHOLIC (17-1-0; LW 1) – Despite the loss to Waltham, we have easily reached the point in the season where the whole body of work trumps the result of one game.
2. BC HIGH (12-4-1; LW 2) – Same for the Eagles who, despite the loss to St. Mary’s, have earned their spot here.
3. POPE FRANCIS (13-2-3; LW 3) – The Cardinals dominated their Pope Francis Invitational, including an impressive 3-0 victory against Delbarton (N.J.) for the title.
4. ST. JOHN’S PREP (9-3-3; LW 5) – After an emotional victory in the Derek Hines Memorial Game, the Eagles are right back at it with a key Monday makeup against Austin Prep.
5. HINGHAM (9-3-6; LW 8) – Admittedly we might have slept a little longer than usual on the Harbormen, but their recent 2-0-2 stretch against Super Eight contenders shows they are flying at the right time.
6. ST. JOHN’S (10-4-3; LW 6) – Won’t argue with anyone who wants to put Burlington here instead, but the Pioneers have done it against a slightly tougher schedule overall.