email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hingham 1 - Central Catholic 0

Anon
They found a way. Goalie saved the day and not your typical Hingham squad from what I could see. Big forwards who can skate and good around the net. Past teams were built on defense but this seems opportunistic around the net and hang-on with the goalie. As long as they stay out of the penalty box they look like they can scrap with anyone. Good luck to the publics!
Hingham is the only public left in the Super 8 !

Stay out if the box is right. They have always had problems on the PK. Not sure why they just don’t go with a more passive approach but they seem to coach a crazy aggressive style.

if they played 10 times they would lose 9. certainly made the tournament more interesting.

I don’t know about that....goalie standing in his head I’d put it at 6 out of 10. I think too if Hingham brought a physical game I’d say closer to 50/50.

Let’s just call it what it is. Hingham is the best team in the tournament. Do you now hear how rediculous you sound? 50/50.. hahahahahaha

Ridiculous is how far high school hockey has fallen in the past 3-4 years. They're now a top 4 team and let's hope for the sake of high school hockey the top 4 teams are pretty close. I think BCH will put a beating on Hingham and they will meet C.C. in the loser's bracket and if they lose they're 1/1 which....let me go check....is...a...50/50.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

luckiest team maybe

And the luckiest team is? C.C out!