Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Central Catholic/ Lets hear it

Maybe at the high school level, but that’s like being the tallest midget in the room.

You’re an idiot, you keep paying them to lose in quarterfinals of the Super 8. Their chosen players stunk last night but then again that will just be motivation to pay more money during the offseason to not so Maxx or Dynamic Skating.

Great coaching ,some skilled players and a very good goalie. In the end they got outplayed their last 2 games and lost. Plain and simple. Take the goalie out of the picture and they would have had 5-6 losses this year. Soft goals when on a 3 on 1 y Pope Francis and a guy left wide open in front of net whe D coughed up another poor breakout pass? Where was the D? Goalie will be playing D1 in a couple years and letting in more supposedly soft goals?... get a clue! Where were their skilled forwards last 2 games? Easy to point fingers but this team is about to implode with players jumping ship etc..

Goalie blew it 2 years in a row...I was at that game Saturday and he should have kept them in it.

anon
Goalie blew it 2 years in a row...I was at that game Saturday and he should have kept them in it.
Give me a break...always the goalies fault...Gotta go through 5 other guys before puck gets to the goalie...They didnt play well as a team that night...it happens...give PF props...they hung in there and got the breaks/bounces...Best team in regular season doesn't always win...

D1 are you nuts...so he stopped pucks in the MVC/DCL and then lost when he had to play some better MIAA Teams. The path to D1 is a far cry from where he is today. Not too mention most of the D1 guys are 6’4” and above.

They played all the Top catholic teams,
some multiple times. He had a phenomenal year. Since he got drafted
Already in the QMJHL and USHL last year when he was a sophomore I would have to say yeah he will be playing D1. Heard Notre Dame is very interested. But your kid plays for the Medford squirt C team so you know hockey right?

The way Hingham got outplayed and out shot tonight I would say yes the original statement still stands. CC wins 9 out of 10 times. Take away Hingham’s goalie and it’s 10-10 by 3 goals. Pope would win 3-4 out of 10. They are a Catholic school, therefore superior in religion and hockey. Way it’s supposed to be. Catholics wiped their ass with public’s. Hingham needs to follow Arlington’s philosophy and have them stay back twice.

Yeah, assemble a regional all-star team of recruited hockey kids to play against a team of kids all from one ZIP code who play hockey as their second sport and you want to brag about it? At least the Hingham kids are getting a superior education when compared to the Catholic alternative!

Yeah, I live nearby and I'm always wondering why would a Hingham kid go to BCH, X, Archies..... The only three things I can think or are either mom and dad are deeply religious, mom and dad are trying to keep junior away from girls for as long as they can or there is some deep legacy issues at the school. Education should be the primary factor and paying $15 x 4 years for an inferior education with an added commute seems like a bad idea.

$15 G's for BCH?? Maybe 10 years ago...

So your the only person in the world
Who thinks Hingham has a better reputation for education than BC High. Better take muffy down to the country club and rest your brain. #HinghamLife

? I hope you don’t live on the south shore because it’s commonly accepted knowledge Hingham is a better school than BC High. Look at test scores and it’s not close. Hingham is near the top in the state. But much of that might be inflated due to having girls in the class room.

Agree. I’ve been an educator on the south shore for 21 years and it has always been assumed Hingham is a better school than BC.

The BCH guy is crazy. No one thinks BCH is in the top echelons of high schools. Good weed though and good sports.

anon
The BCH guy is crazy. No one thinks BCH is in the top echelons of high schools. Good weed though and good sports.
They education and experience is probably better then most public High Schools in the area Hingham notwithstanding.

They better stick to their first sport because they suck at hockey. I watched them the last two games. How did they even get in the super 8.