High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mass D1 Public HS vs. Minn JV

Anon
anon
The difference today is MN high school hockey has hockey players - kids whose primary sport, if not only sport is hockey. Mass public high school hockey is now kids who play hockey as their second or third sport. All of the hockey players are gone to F.S. & prep.

A more humbling game would be MN public varsity vs. New England Prep !!! HAHAHAHA. The prep parents would crap their pants and the players would crap their breezers.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Except that really would not be the case against the upper half of Prep Schools ( Top 30). Top 10 would consistently beat MN HS teams. SSM plays fall hockey vs MN All Star Fall teams and are competitive and usually come out on top. This winter our Top Prep teams played SSM competitively and in some cases beat them.

I agree MN is a much better product and I would gladly trade our system for theirs but do not act as if their teams would throttle our Preps, because they wouldn\\\\\\\'t.
^ This is correct. Honestly, I cannot believe the morons on this board sometimes. The players would not "crap their breezers" Many of them have already played with and against the players from MN...clueless. Good luck at HNIB!! :+1: :joy:

Minn too public over our top preps by 2

Anon
Minn too public over our top preps by 2
Not sure what you are trying to say but after you wipe up the drool off the computer, why not give it another shot.