The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Catholic Memorial Hockey

Just returning to the States after 15 years in London where I opened our company's new office. Wondering what ever happened to CM hockey and Bill Hanson. They were on top of the high school hockey world when I left.

Re: Catholic Memorial Hockey

Anon
Just returning to the States after 15 years in London where I opened our company\\\\\\\'s new office. Wondering what ever happened to CM hockey and Bill Hanson. They were on top of the high school hockey world when I left.
While we're strolling down memory lane, I just woke up from an extended nap. Is Matignon still a powerhouse?

Anon
Just returning to the States after 15 years in London where I opened our company's new office. Wondering what ever happened to CM hockey and Bill Hanson. They were on top of the high school hockey world when I left.
Honestly. You might have well have been on Mars. Not only has CM changed but all of high school hockey has changed to the point that it would be unrecognizable to somebody who hasn’t paid attention to it in 15 years.

What happened to Bill Hanson?

Parents ousted him and they have stunk since. Good news though, all players now feel safe...

“Ladies & gentleman, Father Time has left the building, I repeat, Father Time has left the building....that is all.”