Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Andover Parents at it again

Anon

Mike McMahon

@MikeMcMahonCHN
23h23 hours ago
More Mike McMahon Retweeted Bill Burt
The Andover superintendent, principal, AD, school committee ... all proven cowards. ... For those who missed this story, an athlete boasted on social media how he defied his head coach and wouldn't sub out. Then the coach yelled at him & Andover suspended the coach. Insane.Mike McMahon added,
Bill Burt

@BurtTalksSports
Here we go again Andover.
Superintendent, principal, A.D., School Comm. apparently didn't learn any lessons few months from fake charges against hockey coach.
MUST stop playing w/ coaches' reputations on a whim.…
7 replies 5 retweets 13 likes
Reply 7 Retweet 5 Like 13
Our society and how we raise our kids has become embarrasing. All PC no substance , just like John Henry and Yawkey Way. Andiver is just an extreme example

Not about PC. This is about personal grudges.

Town is to "high maintenance", perfect illustration of what's wrong with parents/kids now a days.

What sport?

And I suppose it might matter what exactly the coach yelled at the kid (and of course, who the kids parents are...)

Anon
What sport?

And I suppose it might matter what exactly the coach yelled at the kid (and of course, who the kids parents are...)
Boys Volleyball..I'm trying really hard not to laugh

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/high-schools/2018/04/18/without-perry-andover-falls-winchester-boys-volleyball/HqBxRYJndcnYhPnSjJPHtJ/story.htm

anon
Anon
What sport?

Boys Volleyball..I'm trying really hard not to laugh

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/high-schools/2018/04/18/without-perry-andover-falls-winchester-boys-volleyball/HqBxRYJndcnYhPnSjJPHtJ/story.htm
except that coach is also the head football coach.