Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ISL Rules

Don't really need the varsity coach to "coach". Cushing puts almost their entire team in the hands of the Eastern MA Senators. Kids skate together, under a different coach, but I'm sure the team follows the program of the Cushing Varsity coach (see quote from EMS website). "One of our tryout camps will be held at Cushing Academy in Ashburnham, Ma. Our Senators 18 & 16 Tier I teams will be based out of Cushing Academy with all of our practices and home games taking place there. The tryout dates & times for those specific teams for ALL Players will be on Thursday, April 12th @ 5:00pm @ Cushing Academy & Saturday April 14th @ 12:00pm @ Cushing Academy."

Cushing is not an ISL team.

Sorry - my bad. To me prep school is prep school no matter what 'league' they belong to. If they don't allow post grads then why not just play amongst themselves instead of playing against the NEPSAC schools that do allow post grads?

Because there is no difference between repeating and PGing from a hockey standpoint and playing across leagues is good for competition.