Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Team CT

Afaik, they don't release any rosters until the first day of the camp and I've only seen it there in printed form, not online.

Anon
Afaik, they don't release any rosters until the first day of the camp and I've only seen it there in printed form, not online.
Might be better off..Mass does and that turns into a S#!t Show.

Isn't CT part of the NE Region for USA hockey or do they get their own selections from just CT?

A bit confused. My kid did not try out and I was just notified that he was selected? So let me get this straight, I am being invited to have him attend a $650 summer camp?

Anon
A bit confused. My kid did not try out and I was just notified that he was selected? So let me get this straight, I am being invited to have him attend a $650 summer camp?
Yes, Congratulations! Lol...they need to fill spots so they invite everyone!

anon
Where can you find the roster for those picked to play?
Just look up Mid-Fairfield, Yale and VT Flames. Their is your list. Any Elite kids make it?

Complete sh*t show run by a bunch of sketchy characters and dads behind the curtain. Same guys collecting $ from those who are invited. Just facts. Hearing many “selections” didnt even show up to tryout ... TR is this on the up and up?

Confused at some of the top players being left off for players that are new to the scene. Some of these players had good tryouts yet will be home come camp time? What goes?

Could it be they declined the invite? Just wondering.

CT boys ramping it up to tear up the festival this weekend. Great idea getting the boys on the ice before they head off to the White Mountain State. Moms and dads along the dasher sizing up the competition yesterday.

Where are they playing?

No rosters and no schedule published. Its a secret society of mediocre hockey players. Nothing to see here, move along.

Level of interest in this topic on these Boards rivals girls' U12.

Maybe the two of you can exchange e-mails and meet in a service area on the Merritt?

Yankee fans taking over the dboard!