Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BC High

Why such the attitudes guys? Honestly, are you all just insecure because it’s basically a public high school for boys who need structure?

Re: BC High

totally agree. We live in a high performing D1 public school district in both academics and hockey, my daughter is self motivated and will thrive. My 6th grade son may need some structure, hoping he doesn't.

Anon
Why such the attitudes guys? Honestly, are you all just insecure because it’s basically a public high school for boys who need structure?

You’re obviously not a sun church goer. Newsflash. Families send kids here for Catholicism reasons in addition to sports and structure. Last time I checked pub high doesn’t allow you to say Merry Xmas. Go enjoy your peppermint parade and your holiday tree you liberal athiest.

Anon
Anon

You’re obviously not a sun church goer. Newsflash. Families send kids here for Catholicism reasons in addition to sports and structure. Last time I checked pub high doesn’t allow you to say Merry Xmas. Go enjoy your peppermint parade and your holiday tree you liberal athiest.
Nice try, most boys are sent here because the parents are not satisfied with their own public high school/system. Even the wealthiest of towns have to satisfy/accommodate the lowest common denominators in their respective towns.

Anon
Anon
Anon

Nice try, most boys are sent here because the parents are not satisfied with their own public high school/system. Even the wealthiest of towns have to satisfy/accommodate the lowest common denominators in their respective towns.
sorry you kid got cut from BC High admissions, and cut from their middle school hockey team. you clearly have no faith, no religion and no spirituality in your life. you're just bitter bc you have no friends. keep writing those checks for your bender's awful BHL Natty team.

buddy, everyone gets in to BC High.

Correct, anyone can get in there, and they do. Write the check and done.

As far as spiritually and faith? Come on man. Catholisiam is a highly corrupt business, that’s all. Very hypocritical, outdated belief system.

Watch the movie Spotlight numb nuts. I was there in the mid-80s. Very accurate depiction of what took place. Lotta men in the Boston area walking around with wide bungholes because of the brutal denial and coverups of wacko priests and the institution as a whole. Still happens today. Brainwashed folks still willing to support the corrupt institution because they can’t think for themselves and the Irish Catholic guilt engrained in them! Basic lemmings!

Anyone supporting the Catholic church and its associations these days is either dumb or one of the corrupt ones.

Anon
Correct, anyone can get in there, and they do. Write the check and done.

As far as spiritually and faith? Come on man. Catholisiam is a highly corrupt business, that’s all. Very hypocritical, outdated belief system.

Watch the movie Spotlight numb nuts. I was there in the mid-80s. Very accurate depiction of what took place. Lotta men in the Boston area walking around with wide bungholes because of the brutal denial and coverups of wacko priests and the institution as a whole. Still happens today. Brainwashed folks still willing to support the corrupt institution because they can’t think for themselves and the Irish Catholic guilt engrained in them! Basic lemmings!

Anyone supporting the Catholic church and its associations these days is either dumb or one of the corrupt ones.

It's called being parochial, just like the whole Boston area.

If I lived in bad school district, private school would be needed. However a good public school systems have great paths for self motivated individuals with honors/AP classes/Other specialty clubs. In Arlington, students who go onto college are 90%+, with many going to Ivy, Top 20 and Top 50. The way things are going I would not consider Catholic schools for hockey, it is either prep at a steep discount if my son is good enough to earn that or our public if he can make the team.

Nothing worse than the Irish Catholic with their head burried in the sand!

Don't think about Arlington. Coach Messuri is trying to find a private school for his own son. Unfortunately there is no interest from any school