Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USPHL Annual Meeting

I'm hearing sparks were flying at the meeting with EHF/USPHL last week?

Re: USPHL Annual Meeting

If you're so well connected, why don't you share with everyone? Right now you look like you're on a fishing expedition.

Anon
If you're so well connected, why don't you share with everyone? Right now you look like you're on a fishing expedition.
Well, NCDC SUX must have just heard the same news..I'll give him some time to break the news. Not good at all for our local boys who don't want to/cant afford to go to Prep. Lots of scrambling in 3,2,1....

anon
Anon
If you\'re so well connected, why don\'t you share with everyone? Right now you look like you\'re on a fishing expedition.
Well, NCDC SUX must have just heard the same news..I'll give him some time to break the news. Not good at all for our local boys who don't want to/cant afford to go to Prep. Lots of scrambling in 3,2,1....
Yeah, I'm sure it's quite the news flash, given that you are tripping over each other to break it.

anon
I'm hearing sparks were flying at the meeting with EHF/USPHL last week?
Was Tremblay yelling at everyone about how great he is?

Or was he just yelling at the Cyclones coaching staff because their players had the audacity of checking his little superstars during the season?

Or was the room simply not big enough to fit his ego?

True on sparks. Rumor has it locally it could be down to like 4 teams as some programs looking to bail, even a certain EHF founding member team. Not a good look RG. Greed and egos making the league go boom

Anon
True on sparks. Rumor has it locally it could be down to like 4 teams as some programs looking to bail, even a certain EHF founding member team. Not a good look RG. Greed and egos making the league go boom
Fool. Nine of the current 11 teams were founding members. So if it's really down to four - and my theory is that is EXACTLY what Gallant wants - then at least 5 founding teams would have to drop out, not one.

Why would Gallant want that? Because a small handful of teams - BJE, MMF, and IHC among them - have been historically strong, across most age groups, year after year, and carrying the rest. He just needs one of the four teams south of the city to join so that you have North Shore, City, Metro West and South Shore covered. And I will offer it's still in the CJR, PHC, and Huskies best interests to stay.

Let's wait and see what the REAL story is.

Anon
Anon
Fool. Nine of the current 11 teams were founding members. So if it's really down to four - and my theory is that is EXACTLY what Gallant wants - then at least 5 founding teams would have to drop out, not one.

Why would Gallant want that? Because a small handful of teams - BJE, MMF, and IHC among them - have been historically strong, across most age groups, year after year, and carrying the rest. He just needs one of the four teams south of the city to join so that you have North Shore, City, Metro West and South Shore covered. And I will offer it's still in the CJR, PHC, and Huskies best interests to stay.

Let's wait and see what the REAL story is.
Doesn't matter. No talent wants to play in this league...

Anon
Anon
Anon
Fool. Nine of the current 11 teams were founding members. So if it\'s really down to four - and my theory is that is EXACTLY what Gallant wants - then at least 5 founding teams would have to drop out, not one.

Why would Gallant want that? Because a small handful of teams - BJE, MMF, and IHC among them - have been historically strong, across most age groups, year after year, and carrying the rest. He just needs one of the four teams south of the city to join so that you have North Shore, City, Metro West and South Shore covered. And I will offer it\'s still in the CJR, PHC, and Huskies best interests to stay.

Let\'s wait and see what the REAL story is.
Doesn't matter. No talent wants to play in this league...
RG,larue,gilly and Lovell all merging. One big league and then the valley league. It’s over people.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Fool. Nine of the current 11 teams were founding members. So if it\\\'s really down to four - and my theory is that is EXACTLY what Gallant wants - then at least 5 founding teams would have to drop out, not one.

Why would Gallant want that? Because a small handful of teams - BJE, MMF, and IHC among them - have been historically strong, across most age groups, year after year, and carrying the rest. He just needs one of the four teams south of the city to join so that you have North Shore, City, Metro West and South Shore covered. And I will offer it\\\'s still in the CJR, PHC, and Huskies best interests to stay.

Let\\\'s wait and see what the REAL story is.
Doesn\'t matter. No talent wants to play in this league...
RG,larue,gilly and Lovell all merging. One big league and then the valley league. It’s over people.
OK, I will refine my statement. No one with any talent wants to play juniors in the Northeast. It's Midwest or bust for real hockey folks...

I don't care if every team this side of the Hudson River merges into one league. It doesn't change a thing...

No merger fool. Too many egos. USPHL Juniors a joke. Lovell wants no part of that. Way too much progress being made with his partnership with Generals in the NAHL. Many USPHL players trying to get on that team and making shift to his midget teams.

Banditos getting the boot, Cyclones and Monarchs leaving on their own.

Anon
Banditos getting the boot, Cyclones and Monarchs leaving on their own.
You may be right. But, check out the Monarchs Twitter feed. They were doing cartwheels when the EHF announcement was pending. And they are still announcing signings to USPHL contracts.