High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: USPHL Schedule

None on the local teams

2 Weeks before start of season and no schedules for U18 or U16 Teams.. hows your season planning going? Suckers.

Anon
2 Weeks before start of season and no schedules for U18 or U16 Teams.. hows your season planning going? Suckers.
Sorry the U18, U16, U15 Divisions got cut

Anon
Midgets isn't youth hockey, looks like you haven't made the leap yet. We have our schedule, but through the team. If I were you, I'd complain to the GM that you don't have yours. He'll appreciate hearing from you.

Season planning? Take it week to week, game to game or you'll drive yourself crazy.

anon
Anon
Midgets isn\'t youth hockey, looks like you haven\'t made the leap yet. We have our schedule, but through the team. If I were you, I\'d complain to the GM that you don\'t have yours. He\'ll appreciate hearing from you.

Season planning? Take it week to week, game to game or you\'ll drive yourself crazy.
Well, second year Midget in another league and we had our U15, U16 schedules 2 weeks ago. 25 minute longer drive than USPHL team but well worth it.
Midgets still need rides to practice and games and when you travel for work it helps knowing what the next few months is going to be like. Get it?

I get the guy saying "1 day at a time, its not youth hockey" but if they posted the NCDC, Premiere an Elite schedules already I too would be a little annoyed at no U18, U16, U15 schedules posted.

Sorry your kid plays in the USPHL in the first place

Anon
Sorry your kid plays in the USPHL in the first place
What about the second place..are you sorry in the second place?

Another day and still no schedule. Hey, maybe your coach can set-up some scrimmages with all the other teams with no schedule. Sorry your league cut everyone. In all seriousness, I would be very concerned that everyone is saying "The league is just finalizing a few things" like how many teams don't have enough kids to make a team.

anon
Another day and still no schedule. Hey, maybe your coach can set-up some scrimmages with all the other teams with no schedule. Sorry your league cut everyone. In all seriousness, I would be very concerned that everyone is saying "The league is just finalizing a few things" like how many teams don't have enough kids to make a team.
I checked the 16U Jr Bruins schedule, because it's online. Labor Day tournament, Jay Peak tournament, off, BJB Shootout. That's like, at least 12 - 15 games and could be 18+ games in 24 days. Plus 10 practices. Oh, and school. And a life.

First league game could be in October. So, what's the rush?