Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EHF Selects - Website?

Is there a website for this league (U15, U16 & U18)?

Re: EHF Selects - Website?

It is part of the USPHL website...

2 good teams in this league now

Only 2 good USPHL EHF Selects teams? I’ll take the over on that.

That’s because you’re a moron and know nothing about hockey in this area

Anon
That’s because you’re a moron and know nothing about hockey in this area
Can’t argue with stupid so I won’t.

3 good teams, not 2. So please tell me what “good” teams there are in each top division?

More people fled from this league for the last two years than Mexicans coming into this country during Obama’s administration!

Bulldogs, who used to be a good organization didn’t want to game last year. North stars who were in the Fed white division have teams in this. Senators and North suburban wings? PHL teams....Top Gun? The Kings USPHL top teams stink yet they have put their second teams in these lower divisions. Give me a break buddy.

Let’s see how any of these teams do against rats, advantage, Yale, Avalanche....

Whalers, Eagles and MFF all gone after this year. Lil B’s will have a tough decision as Northsrars headed to e9/BHL as well.

Anon
3 good teams, not 2. So please tell me what “good” teams there are in each top division?

More people fled from this league for the last two years than Mexicans coming into this country during Obama’s administration!

Bulldogs, who used to be a good organization didn’t want to game last year. North stars who were in the Fed white division have teams in this. Senators and North suburban wings? PHL teams....Top Gun? The Kings USPHL top teams stink yet they have put their second teams in these lower divisions. Give me a break buddy.

Let’s see how any of these teams do against rats, advantage, Yale, Avalanche....

Whalers, Eagles and MFF all gone after this year. Lil B’s will have a tough decision as Northsrars headed to e9/BHL as well.

At U18 and U16 EHF Selects is as good as hockey gets around here. BJE, MFF, CCW, EMS, TG/NEFPHL, JR. B's, GBL B's make up league. All typically good programs. Essentially Mass Selects minus bad programs plus BJE and MFF. Not sure what more you could ask for.

Ahh, how about e9 prep? Rats, Rifles, Yale?

CCW and BJE only good MS programs and they are leaving. EMS a total joke now, same for JB’s. Get with the times buddy

Anon
Ahh, how about e9 prep? Rats, Rifles, Yale?

CCW and BJE only good MS programs and they are leaving. EMS a total joke now, same for JB’s. Get with the times buddy
Top Gun beat CCW 6-3 yesterday.

What level?

Anon
What level?
U18

Hmm...looking at rosters, not shocked. CCW not stacked at 18s. 16s ok, lost best players, 15s a joke