Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Using the F word

Don't sign off, post some of your experiences to the youth board and help the 08 parents understand what is going to happen with their kids in a few short years. What is the point to gaining insight & wisdom if you won't share?

I thought playing was the fun part, didn't realize it was about who was watching.

Enjoy gawking at all the puck bunnies at your local D-II HS games. Don't let your wife see your eyes stray.

Anon
I thought playing was the fun part, didn't realize it was about who was watching.

Enjoy gawking at all the puck bunnies at your local D-II HS games. Don't let your wife see your eyes stray.
Pretty sure you pop pills and live sweatpants so calm down

Anon

Your right, playing is part of the fun but by the time a kid is 16/17 the entire experience should be fun and if he isn’t having a good time where he is why not give HS a shot.
Good for your kid, hope he enjoys it.

There's always intramural hockey and then off to the Beer Leagues!!!! :fire:

anon
There's always intramural hockey and then off to the Beer Leagues!!!! :fire:
Beer League A division.. best 8 years of my life. Now in over 40 and still hustling