Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LiveBarn

Has anyone noticed that Livebarn is now blacked out during the week at most rinks. Sometimes I like to check in on practices or tryouts to see how my bender is skating and check out the competition and now we can't. I know the subscription fee won't be coming down, that's for sure.

Re: LiveBarn

anon
Has anyone noticed that Livebarn is now blacked out during the week at most rinks. Sometimes I like to check in on practices or tryouts to see how my bender is skating and check out the competition and now we can't. I know the subscription fee won't be coming down, that's for sure.
Then cancel, Livebarn sucks anyway. We don't need you stealing our practice format loser. A better question would be why some rinks don't have it. Home cooking refs?

After watching your kid’s practice make sure you call the coach and tell him how good the kid is and what you would have done differently. Make sure to also point out that he should be playing top line with better players vs 3rd or 4th line!

Anon
After watching your kid’s practice make sure you call the coach and tell him how good the kid is and what you would have done differently. Make sure to also point out that he should be playing top line with better players vs 3rd or 4th line!
After you figure out how to use the new camera system and you see your wife disappear into the locker room with coach during the practice,just tell yourself she's probably just going in there to help "organize the next outing".