Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Western Ma Hockey

After U16/U18 he's going to have to play junior anyway. He'll make his contacts then. It's just the way it is. You don't need to decide where he's going to play in college until he's 19 or 20 anyway.

Anyone that tells you differently isn't being realistic. Sure, if your kid is truly elite, there may be a D-I spot at 18, but then again, he's likely an NHL draft pick, too.

Have him play where he will develop the most. And have him hit the books. That way he has more choices on the other side of HS.

Chiefs moving 3-4 U16 on to Prep..,Pics 0.

Everyone knows that the best 14, -18 year olds are playing at the Olympia. Fact. I include the best from Worcester area.

Anon
Everyone knows that the best 14, -18 year olds are playing at the Olympia. Fact. I include the best from Worcester area.
Really? On what team do these best 14-18 year olds play?

I love it when people play dumb. The top 02 in New England is out there

Anon
I love it when people play dumb. The top 02 in New England is out there
Hmmm..I cant even come up with a guess nevermind the "Top" 02 in NE playing out of Olympia.

On Twitter:
Springfield Pics have signed anyone with a check and a pair of skates along with 25 Europeans who can’t communicate with coaches or teammates!

^^^Big Announcement coming about U16 next year from Pics..team folding with a few going U18:grin:

anon
^^^Big Announcement coming about U16 next year from Pics..team folding with a few going U18:grin:
They will never fold, they will load their team up with a few decent local players, a bunch of Europeans who will leave 1/2 way through the year and fill in with Town players who think its cool to play for the Pics. No development possible in that coaching environment. #trainlocal #givemeabreak :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

U16 lost 2 returning players to Kings and possibly a few more over the next 2 weeks. #coachingmatters

U16 coach is a lunatic

Why would a kid from western mass play for the Kings?

because prep school didn't work out

Anon
Why would a kid from western mass play for the Kings?

A few years back you had 1 go to the Kings, 1 go to PAL, 1 go to Cyclones, so its not unheard of seeing they do not offer NCDC.

Larry
U16 coach is a lunatic
Love the guy!