Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Western Ma Hockey

Chiefs moving 3-4 U16 on to Prep..,Pics 0.

Everyone knows that the best 14, -18 year olds are playing at the Olympia. Fact. I include the best from Worcester area.

Anon
Everyone knows that the best 14, -18 year olds are playing at the Olympia. Fact. I include the best from Worcester area.
Really? On what team do these best 14-18 year olds play?

I love it when people play dumb. The top 02 in New England is out there

Anon
I love it when people play dumb. The top 02 in New England is out there
Hmmm..I cant even come up with a guess nevermind the "Top" 02 in NE playing out of Olympia.

On Twitter:
Springfield Pics have signed anyone with a check and a pair of skates along with 25 Europeans who can’t communicate with coaches or teammates!

^^^Big Announcement coming about U16 next year from Pics..team folding with a few going U18:grin:

anon
^^^Big Announcement coming about U16 next year from Pics..team folding with a few going U18:grin:
They will never fold, they will load their team up with a few decent local players, a bunch of Europeans who will leave 1/2 way through the year and fill in with Town players who think its cool to play for the Pics. No development possible in that coaching environment. #trainlocal #givemeabreak :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

U16 lost 2 returning players to Kings and possibly a few more over the next 2 weeks. #coachingmatters

U16 coach is a lunatic

Why would a kid from western mass play for the Kings?

because prep school didn't work out

Anon
Why would a kid from western mass play for the Kings?

A few years back you had 1 go to the Kings, 1 go to PAL, 1 go to Cyclones, so its not unheard of seeing they do not offer NCDC.

Larry
U16 coach is a lunatic
Love the guy!