Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 03 Band is back together

Just stop you idiot! & get some rest for the weekend. The boys in the lot will be disappointed if you show up without your A game!

“ prep guys all over my boy” What happened?
Like it or not, you are judged by who you hang with or at least what I have heard. Cast of scratch and dent dads was what one guy at the glass in nh referred to the group as. Pretty accurate. No one willing to take on the liability , at least not the guys from top schools.

Buuuuurrrrrrpppp. Hiccup , when are finals? Where is everybody?

Yeah man we get it you don’t like these guys it’s getting old. Every Monday since last September you come here with the same post. I find It very weird you are stalking 16 year old hockey players. Give it up and get a life it doesn’t matter anymore little Johnny isn’t going anywhere because if he was you wouldn’t be worried about 16-18 other players on what they do on weekends.

It’s summer time instead of stalking the website for scores / having your son play in a bad tournament why don’t you go to the beach or golf.

Anon
Yeah man we get it you don’t like these guys it’s getting old. Every Monday since last September you come here with the same post. I find It very weird you are stalking 16 year old hockey players. Give it up and get a life it doesn’t matter anymore little Johnny isn’t going anywhere because if he was you wouldn’t be worried about 16-18 other players on what they do on weekends.

It’s summer time instead of stalking the website for scores / having your son play in a bad tournament why don’t you go to the beach or golf.
^^^ This. We get these redundant posters from time to time. Then, eventually, their kids quit the sport because it gets in the way of their drug habits.

Take a hint. You beat the horse to a painful death. Painful for us.