Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Springfield Pics

^^ #6 can be #4 and #9 can be #7..wtf are you talking about. YOU PLAY FOR THE PICS! Just stop.
You sound jealous of a kid or you are a kid

Anonn
^^ #6 can be #4 and #9 can be #7..wtf are you talking about. YOU PLAY FOR THE PICS! Just stop.
You sound jealous of a kid or you are a kid
Bingo! The only people who come on the High School Forum and attempt to disparage a kid
1. Is insecure about his/her own kid
2. Is jealous of the kids or kids family success
3. Is just unhappy with their life decisions
It’s not a good way to live, you need to find god

Anon
Just lost another U16 to the Skipjacks
Skipjacks is a hockey academy, more of the Pics players should look into it.

There is peaceful easy feeling at the Olympia for the Pics Organization all of a sudden

anon
There is peaceful easy feeling at the Olympia for the Pics Organization all of a sudden
Checks cleared.

11-1

U15 11-1 also

U16 7-0 Organization went 0-3 and out scored 29-2. Can we stop now

Anon
U16 7-0 Organization went 0-3 and out scored 29-2. Can we stop now
Are you saying because every team got killed yesterday they must not have any potential prospects in the organization for D3, never mind D1? Is that what your saying? Because if that’s what your saying, I totally agree. Stay thirsty my friends.

I don’t know, my son played his 2 U16 years there, team was a little under .500 and he moved on with no issues now playing college hockey.

We played the U16 last night and beat them 7-0. Goaltending is bad, defense is bad, they do have 1 or 2 really good forwards who can fly and are physical, the rest are JV public HS talent.

Don’t judge a team in September, judge them in Feb/March.
BTW: 2-2 on the weekend for 16s

The U16 Pics got kicked out of the Top Division this year! So those of you who decided to stay are playing more terrible hockey then the top division already had to offer. Should get exposure playing everyone's second teams full of 04's, or a highly scouted thriller against the Bandits :joy:

You lost to the Chiefs! Let that sink in