Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RI hs player rankings

Link?

RI doesn’t have internet yet...

Th guy with the top forward from RI, Is this the guy telling everyone his kid is too good for the division he is in this week up in Mass?Cant wait to see his name at the top of the leader board ( AHHAHAHAHA). The objective Dad is to score goals if you're a forward. Used to play this guy's team every year and it would always be the d sux, the goalie sux, this kid sux actually dad, nahhh, I won't say it. Lets wait for the leader board.

The guy / kid have worn out their welcome. Peolple avoiding the dad at the rink and the kid playing is like watching a circus act. Time to move forward and pursue other interests. Dad spent most of last year telling everyone that prep was a done deal cuz the prep coaches love my kid. (Insert laughing face here ) . How did that process work out? Not a big believer in the whole prep school thing but if I were paying $70k and that guy walked in, I know that I wouldn’t be happy.

Please explain

Playing detective here but it must be a RI dad that has either an 01,02,03 or 04 in hs.

Since no one has posted the link, I’ll post this.
Nice job RI; just behind Alabama but ahead of Utah.

https://www.quanthockey.com/nhl/state-totals/nhl-players-2018-19-stats.html

Anon
Since no one has posted the link, I’ll post this.
Nice job RI; just behind Alabama but ahead of Utah.

https://www.quanthockey.com/nhl/state-totals/nhl-players-2018-19-stats.html
ok nice shot but but don't use statistics only for your advantage, Mass hockey district is larger than New England District by far, nevermind just Rhode Island. Mass Hockey membership is much closer to Minn Hockey yet their representaion is more than double yours. Mass hockey has 24 players in the NHL ranging in age from 21 to 34 yo, a 13 year span, 24 out of approx 100,000 kids, not that impressive! That means there are whole lot Mass benders playing Beer league right now, Congrats!
BTW its a kids Instagram account if you need to start trashing kids Hockey_RI