Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: River Rats

They are completely independent group. Don't necessarily have local players...mostly focused on kids coming to the general area to play NE Prep.

Bnon
Anonymous
I have heard of this team but never saw them before. Are they associated with the Terriers ?
No, thank god for them they aren’t part of that dead end money grab. Terriers don’t develop players to play past bantam.
They don’t develop players past squirt, it’s a good place for mites and squirts to get started in club hockey but it’s best to find an organization that has teams past u14. If it’s not a money grab why did the new owner put his restaurant logo on the practice jerseys, kind of shows you where your player stands.

Intheknow
Bnon
Anonymous
I have heard of this team but never saw them before. Are they associated with the Terriers ?
No, thank god for them they aren’t part of that dead end money grab. Terriers don’t develop players to play past bantam.
They don’t develop players past squirt, it’s a good place for mites and squirts to get started in club hockey but it’s best to find an organization that has teams past u14. If it’s not a money grab why did the new owner put his restaurant logo on the practice jerseys, kind of shows you where your player stands.
Sorry your kid got cut!

Anon
Intheknow
Bnon
Anonymous
Sorry your kid got cut!
Haha, was waiting for that, more like thankfully we had other options and left on our terms a couple years ago and watched the implosion from afar.

Anonymous
Terriers are a money grab. River Rats are the best team in Massachusetts.

Anon
Anonymous
Terriers are a money grab. River Rats are the best team in Massachusetts.
You misspelled 'Cape Cod Whalers.'

Not this year