email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Picking a Prep

anon
Repeat after me, PREP SCHOOL IS FOR BOOK WORMS AND TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARDS. It is not for grooming/training hockey players. The development model will remain broken in New England until this is changed.
I'll ignore the educational and social impact prep can have on players and simply concentrate on hockey, since that's what we parents do.

Why do the majority of USHL players from this area have Prep backgrounds? You're a broken record "PREP SCHOOL IS FOR BOOK WORMS AND TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARDS" and ignore the facts. I agree with the theory that FS is a better development model but if the rate of matriculation to higher levels is so pitiful, why do it? You're paying 10K a year for your son to never be seen by anyone meaningful.

If your player is talented enough on the ice and in the classroom, isn't prep the best option? If your player is talented on the ice but struggles academically, wouldn't he be better off looking for opportunities north of the border? He obviously isn't going to go to college so it seems to me that Major Juniors is a better path.

The reason why Preps are mostly selected for the USHL is because that is who is in control here in New England. That will change. If you think it is because of education then you are delusional. Wake Up Francis.

How will it change? You’re making a pretty bold statement there.

anon
The reason why Preps are mostly selected for the USHL is because that is who is in control here in New England. That will change. If you think it is because of education then you are delusional. Wake Up Francis.
If you think a Prep diploma doesn't open more doors then you are delusional.

And it's "Lighten up, Francis," not "Wake Up Francis."

Are we talking education or hockey? I was talking about hockey, not education. I could care less what doors are opened with an education from a Prep school. Again, I am talking about hockey. Now the phrase, "Lighten up Francis" can be used since you have your panties in an bunch you big TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARD PREPSTER.

anon
Are we talking education or hockey? I was talking about hockey, not education. I could care less what doors are opened with an education from a Prep school. Again, I am talking about hockey. Now the phrase, "Lighten up Francis" can be used since you have your panties in an bunch you big TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARD PREPSTER.
considering the number of prep players that do NOT move on or barely... education should be a wee bit higher on your list.

just sayin
anon
Are we talking education or hockey? I was talking about hockey, not education. I could care less what doors are opened with an education from a Prep school. Again, I am talking about hockey. Now the phrase, \"Lighten up Francis\" can be used since you have your panties in an bunch you big TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARD PREPSTER.
considering the number of prep players that do NOT move on or barely... education should be a wee bit higher on your list.
and the money spent on your worthless high school prep degree could be used towards getting a real college degree. You don’t need to spend 50K/year to get a high school degree. But you are too dumb to recognize that.

anon
just sayin
anon
Are we talking education or hockey? I was talking about hockey, not education. I could care less what doors are opened with an education from a Prep school. Again, I am talking about hockey. Now the phrase, \\"Lighten up Francis\\" can be used since you have your panties in an bunch you big TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARD PREPSTER.
and the money spent on your worthless high school prep degree could be used towards getting a real college degree. You don’t need to spend 50K/year to get a high school degree. But you are too dumb to recognize that.
yup. those ivy's schools are just drooling for you tech grads...

anon
Repeat after me, PREP SCHOOL IS FOR BOOK WORMS AND TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARDS. It is not for grooming/training hockey players. The development model will remain broken in New England until this is changed.
I couldn’t agree with you more!!! Listen the prep schools have good student/athletes for sure,people need to realize that a 25 game prep schedule playing 7 different sports isn’t going to get you to a legit “elite” level of hockey. These ******* townie clowns here forget about the USHL,WHL,CHL,OHL.... they need to watch some of those games and get their ******* heads examined!
The level of hockey knowledge here is comical and I really enjoy reading these comments. The lack of awareness of what it takes and what the kids in those leagues are doing is mind blowing. These ass clowns talking about this prep and that prep... please.... go to a WHL out in Brandon for the Wheat Kings and see what those 17 and 18 yr old players are capable of!
St Johns and Austin??? Are they ******* high???? Write that 27k check and watch the real players eat those rich ***** players for dinner

Spoken / written by a true Trumpanzee. I just can't beleive the idiots who follow that Bozo. :-1: Wait until those tariffs hit your Christmas shopping at Walmart.

anon
Spoken / written by a true Trumpanzee. I just can't beleive the idiots who follow that Bozo. :-1: Wait until those tariffs hit your Christmas shopping at Walmart.
Tariffs will only apply if you buy a product with c-h-i-n-k-s in the armor.

anon
anon
Tariffs will only apply if you buy a product with c-h-i-n-k-s in the armor.
Spoken like a true Nobel prize winning economist.