Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mount St. Charles

^^Man I hope your kid is more educated than you are!

Great comeback. Next time I need to where the players on my sons team are headed or who's going to be the next one to commit I'll hit you up.

Keep the dreams of your kid alive in RIIL jv league bro.

Great comeback? You mean like in middle school? Grow up Dad your supposed to be setting an example.

That’s a temporary rink, you dope

Disagree. A rink was promised, a rink was delivered. Look for Double wides to show up soon as dorms. We promised rooms for the recruits.

Some very good players are committing, but the construction/hope and pray aspect has to be slowing things down. Most academies and super-teams are way more than half-committed by Feb 1....so they have a ways to go.

Still mostly locals committing...

From what Im hearing....The U14 team is going to be "Stacked"

they are getting STX68 kids from outside NE (at least for U15), if you value that at all. The difference is at Shattuck and South Kent, the 3rd line and 3rd pair are still impact players that can give you productive minutes. that'll be the key for MSC -can they recruit enough to get good depth.

New rink won't be up for three years. Dorms will not be ready, and Belisle's will be gone, but in five years, you are looking at the Shattuck of the east. Prep School kids will be bailing into the Mount and other schools will be looking to copy this model. Why? Because parents are lapping up all the D1 junk that the EHF/E9/and so called elite programs are feeding them. Also the MIAA and RIIL are destroying high school hockey, therefore, handing Mount and full season teams all the talent. High School Club hockey on its way.

Big meeting Sunday 12-2

Anon
Big meeting Sunday 12-2
What team and level....