Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Money back?

Hell no! What do you think this is Walmart?

Anon
So if a full season team ends up folding because players keep quitting left and right can I get my money back?
Nope...thems the brakes friend...

At some point, one of these clubs is going to **** off the wrong person that has some clout at the state house and new laws will be put in place for youth sports. Until then, we're all suckers and basically F***ed...

Anon
Anon
So if a full season team ends up folding because players keep quitting left and right can I get my money back?
Nope...thems the brakes friend...

At some point, one of these clubs is going to **** off the wrong person that has some clout at the state house and new laws will be put in place for youth sports. Until then, we\'re all suckers and basically F***ed...
Well, if they fold the team, from a legal perspective they would be in breach for failing to provides the described product and services.

But, good luck collecting.

If they still held practices and forfeited every game they would have a defensible case, because they still had a "team."

If a team folds its breach of contract.

If you really want to bust balls, have USA hockey look into org and roster. Pretty sure they will find plenty of violations if lots of turnover and team folds.

What team???????

How can you distinguish those who left at will (no refund) and who are left behind (hence refund)? What if those who originally left comes back and say they intend to stay (in order to get refund.) Ultimately, every one claims they wants to stay (to claim refund), and the team technically does not fold!

Yes you can. Been there. Go to coach- then owner- then USA hockey. They may prorate but you're entitled - it's contract law and a breach. Been there done if. Good luck

My kid was supposed to play split season but broke his collarbone right before he left home for school. At school he decided not to play/had school stuff cost him another tournament. Now with two left (possibly 8 games max) he can play. To me its too little, to late. Might as well try to get some $ back but I guess that's probably not going to happen.

It’s half season tuition. Now you’re splitting hairs.