email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MY SUPER 8 PREDICTION:

Anon
Top 10 looks accurate. What's up w this thread though?
Not sure, but sounds like things haven't changed much at the youth level. Substitute 02 for 08 and you could probably find a similar thread from 2014.

Buffalo cup

Is there a good website for scores

Re: Buffalo cup

https://www.thehockeycup.com/schedule

Gamesheetinc.com

Search The Cup Buffalo 2020

Shows scores and boxscore

My son's played in both the Brick and the Q and Buffalo's definitely a better tournament.

Nice job 2005 Lovell Baked Beans but you just beat the "AA" 2005 Pens Elite team. The real "AAA" 2005 Pens elite team is home in Pittsburgh this weekend hosting a showcase with real AAA 2005 teams...

Typical of Lovell teams to play the easy schedule and try to make it look good. The four 2005 divisions in Buffalo are weak...

Are you a Baked Beans or Pens parent? Then why do you f'n care who plays who - your little puck f#ck must hate you. Go do something productive.

anonAA
Are you a Baked Beans or Pens parent? Then why do you f'n care who plays who - your little puck f#ck must hate you. Go do something productive.
No one was swearing. You must have anger problems...

I would be angry too if I went all the way out to Buffalo to find out we're playing AA teams...

I swear all the time. Bad habit.

Looks like anonAA needs to go back to his meetings

Anon
Nice job 2005 Lovell Baked Beans but you just beat the "AA" 2005 Pens Elite team. The real "AAA" 2005 Pens elite team is home in Pittsburgh this weekend hosting a showcase with real AAA 2005 teams...

Typical of Lovell teams to play the easy schedule and try to make it look good. The four 2005 divisions in Buffalo are weak...
Yawn....give it a rest bud.

08’ Topgun gets throttled by Anaheim 6-0

Thanks for the info. We needed to know the score from a random 11 year old hockey game.

08’ baked beans doing well at the cup. #roll beans

Kidding right? Baked Beans went 1-3. Rolled right out of Buffalo never to return. No place for an e9 team, I don’t care how good you think they are, that has to be an eye opener.

Accurate, but there's more to the story...

Ha
Kidding right? Baked Beans went 1-3. Rolled right out of Buffalo never to return. No place for an e9 team, I don’t care how good you think they are, that has to be an eye opener.
Kind of funny you say that when the 07 Baked Beans won the championship

Anon
Ha
Kind of funny you say that when the 07 Baked Beans won the championship
07 was AA competition. The rest of the levels were AAA. Don’t sell yourself short, you’re a tremendous slouch.

Ha
Try to keep up douchebag it’s a joke

Anon
Ha
Try to keep up douchebag it’s a joke
You’re high. Check the rankings of the teams that were there.

Who cares they are little kids 😂