High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Neutral Zone

They do a good job just confused on the bias against Full Season kids

Did they see/ write up any USPHL U16 Playoffs?

Anon
Nope, but there were a number of scouts at both locations.

Anon
Anon
So you didn’t see it on their website or you just didn’t bother to look? USPHL U16 top 70

Anon
Anon
Anon
So you didn’t see it on their website or you just didn’t bother to look? USPHL U16 top 70
Yeah right, good one! Might have believed it if you went with Top 30...not 70 players worth looking at.

I think there was a major falling out last year with NZ and the USPHL so NZ took its scouts and went home:sob:

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Yeah right, good one! Might have believed it if you went with Top 30...not 70 players worth looking at.
Yes but just listing the top 30 doesn't bring in more paying customers for Neutral Zone (Same goes for Coxy and the NEHJ). The more players they list, the more paying subscribers they get because someone saw their son on the list.

I just read one of their summaries for an 2005 game and I almost fell out of my chair on who they listed. There is no way some of these kids should be even mentioned in ANY article. I can GUARANTEE you that the real scouts (USHL and colleges) have very different lists of players than Neutral Zone (same goes for Coxy and the NEHJ) with the exception of maybe the top five players they listed in the summary!

Brilliant business plans and you parents fall for it like chumps!

We did not scout the U16 USPHL at all this year