Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BC to Assumption College

Anon
Anon
anon
You people forget that Assumption plays NEC-10 or Div II Hockey, DII is a lower level of hockey compared to D3. Many kids come right out of HS or Prep to play in the NEC-10.
And your kid plays at, or is committed to play at....?
Just finished his Hockey East Career
And, you are not only following a HS/Prep hockey site, but ragging on D-II hockey because....

Let me answer for you.

A. You don't have a life

B. Your kid has hated you since youth hockey.

C. You're still a frustrated hockey parent looking for redemption.

Or, every Hockey East player's favorite test answer,

D. All of the above.

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
You people forget that Assumption plays NEC-10 or Div II Hockey, DII is a lower level of hockey compared to D3. Many kids come right out of HS or Prep to play in the NEC-10.
And your kid plays at, or is committed to play at....?
Just finished his Hockey East Career
And, you are not only following a HS/Prep hockey site, but ragging on D-II hockey because....

Let me answer for you.

A. You don't have a life

B. Your kid has hated you since youth hockey.

C. You're still a frustrated hockey parent looking for redemption.

Or, every Hockey East player's favorite test answer,

D. All of the above.
I appreciate you paying your cable bill and watching him on NESN

Hey tool bag why cant you be happy for a kid. Kid will be successful in life wish him the best great kid.

anon
Hey tool bag why cant you be happy for a kid. Kid will be successful in life wish him the best great kid.
I don't recall ever saying anything about the kit, I don't even know who the kid is? People were asking what league Assumption was in and comparing it to D3 hockey.

Anon
anon
I don't recall ever saying anything about the kit, I don't even know who the kid is? People were asking what league Assumption was in and comparing it to D3 hockey.
Really? Point me to the dates and times anyone asked what league Assumption is in and how it compared to D-III.

You are definitely a toolbag. Odds are if you are following this board your kid is still in HS with dreams of D-I. Those dreams die hard.

Anon
Anon
anon
Really? Point me to the dates and times anyone asked what league Assumption is in and how it compared to D-III.

You are definitely a toolbag. Odds are if you are following this board your kid is still in HS with dreams of D-I. Those dreams die hard.
I will be actually be reliving one of the dreams as NESN+ is replaying the last 10 Hockey East Championship games tonight and tomorrow night. Thanks for watching.

bud if you kid was playing d1 you wouldn't be out trolling on a kid going to assumption