email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IM to Eagles Midget Program

Non eagle Non arrow
Ian Moran is a good guy. He calls it like he sees it. If he were in charge of Mass Player Development the players in this state would be better off. Eagles are making a good move bringing him in to help with Development.
Thanks Ian.

I was busting balls as OP. Ian is a good guy that the kids all love skating for. I agree its a good decision for the BJE. M

Let's see what he does with the U16 Elite situation? Does he have the balls to go against KH and BS or is he just a puppet boy.

I don’t think they’ll have a real u16 team next year. All the decent kids have gone elsewhere.

Non eagle Non arrow
Ian Moran is a good guy. He calls it like he sees it. If he were in charge of Mass Player Development the players in this state would be better off. Eagles are making a good move bringing him in to help with Development.
Thanks IM. What happened at Militia? That was a quick stop.

Anon
Non eagle Non arrow
Thanks IM. What happened at Militia? That was a quick stop.
He got punted.